My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
- How do leaves get from place to place?… With autumn-mobiles. (Fall Jokes)
- Why did Spider-Man borrow his parent’s car?… To take it out for a spin. (Spiderman Jokes for Kids)
- Who does Santa call when his sleigh breaks down?… The Abominable Towman. (Car Jokes)
- How do you lift a frozen car?… With a Jack Frost. (Christmas Jokes)
- Why did the middle school student stare at the automobile’s radio?…. He wanted to watch a car-tune. (Middle School Jokes)
- What type of cars do elves drive?… Toy-otas. (Car Jokes & Elf Jokes)
- What do you call a groundhog that drives recklessly?… A road hog. (Groundhog Day Jokes)