My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
- What did the Irish referee say at the end of the rugby match?… Game clover.
- A man went to the doctor one day and said: “I’ve just been playing Rugby and when I got back I found that when I touched my legs, my arms, my head, my tummy and everywhere else, it really hurt.” So the doctor said: “You’ve broken your finger.” (Doctor Jokes For Kids)
- Which Star Wars character is best at rugby?… Darth Maul! (May the 4th Be With You Jokes)
- What’s a bee’s favorite sport?… Rugbee. (Bee Jokes for Kids)
- What would you get if you crossed a rugby player and the Invisible Man?… Rugby like no one has ever seen.
- Why was the car not allowed to play rugby?… It only had one boot. (Car Jokes)
- Did you hear about the rugby who wore two jackets when she painted the house?… The instructions on the can said: “Put on two coats.”
- Why didn’t the bicycle play rugby?… It was two tired. (Bike Jokes for Kids)
- Why did the rugby player go to see the vet?… His calves were hurting. (Animal Jokes for Kids)
- Why was the skeleton always left out in a rugby match?… Because he had no body to go with. (Halloween Jokes for Kids & Skeleton Jokes)
- What did the mummy rugby coach say at the end of practice?… “Let’s wrap this up!” (Halloween Jokes for Kids)
- When is a rugby player like a judge?… When he sits on the bench.
Where do rugby go to get a new uniform?… New Jersey (Geography Jokes for Kids)
- Why was Cinderella such a bad rugby player?… Her coach was a pumpkin. (Disney Jokes for Kids)
- Why is a rugby the coolest place to be?… Because it’s full of fans.
- Rugby player in Chinese restaurant: “Waiter, these noodles are a bit crunchy.” Waiter: “That’s because they’re the chopsticks, sir.”
- Rugby player: “Doctor, doctor, every morning when I get up and look in the mirror – I feel like throwing up. What’s wrong with me?” Doctor: “I don’t know, but your eyesight is perfect.”