My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
Top Joke Pages: 180 School Jokes, Family Joke of the Day, May Jokes for Kids, Funny Jokes for Kids, Funny Animal Jokes for Kids
- Do you know what is the hardest part of learning to ride a bike?… The pavement.
- What did the flower say to the bike?… petal.
- Why can’t a bicycle stand up on its own?… Because it’s two tired!
- What does a bicycle call its dad?… Pop-cycle! (Father’s Day Jokes for Kids & Top Father’s Day Quotes)
- Why are bank tellers not allowed to ride bicycles?… They tend to lose their balance. (101 Pi Day Jokes)
- What is a ghost-proof bicycle?… One with no spooks in it. (Top Halloween Jokes)
- What do you call an artist who sculpts with bicycle parts?… Cycleangelo
- What do you get if you cross a bike and a flower?… Bicycle petals!
- What did the little boy take his bicycle to bed with him?… Because he didn’t want to walk in his sleep.
- Why can’t you take a nap during the Tour de France?… Because if you snooze, you loose!
- What do you call a bicycle with a bed on top?… bedridden
- Why do bicycles fall asleep?… Because they’re tired.
- When is a bicycle not a bicycle?… When it turns into a driveway.
- How do you know you’ve married a cycling addict?… You laundry has more bike jerseys than clothes.
- Why can’t an elephant ride a bicycle?… Because he doesn’t have a thumb to ring the bell.
- Why couldn’t Cinderella win the bicycle race?… She has a pumpkin for a coach!
- “Learn to ride a bicycle. You will not regret it if you live.” Mark Twain
- A bicycle can’t stand on its own because it is two-tired.