My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
Top Joke Pages: 180 School Jokes, Family Joke of the Day, May Jokes for Kids, Funny Jokes for Kids, Funny Animal Jokes for Kids
Joke Pages of the Month:
- What do you call a frozen dog?… A pupsicle! (Dog Jokes)
- What does a bicycle call its dad?… Pop-cycle! (Father’s Day Jokes for Kids & Bike Jokes)
- What’s the opposite of a hot dog?… A pupsicle. (Hot Dog Jokes & Dog Jokes)
- What is a rabbit’s favorite type of music?… hip hop! (Rabbit Jokes for Kids)
- What has 100 ears but cannot hear?… a cornfield.
- What did the TV do at the beach?… Channel Surf. (Surfing Jokes)
- What do strawberries do with musical instruments?… Have a jam session.
- How do Rabbit’s travel?… By hareplane. (Travel Guest Blogs)
- What did one elevator say to the other?… I think I am coming down with something. (Elevator Jokes for Kids)
- What kind of hockey player does not like to pick up the check?… a cheap skate! (Hockey Jokes for Kids)
- Why are corn fields good listeners?… They are all ears! (Biology Jokes for Kids)
- What type of clothes do frogs wear?… Jump suits! (Frog Jokes for Kids)
- How does the man in the moon cut his hair?… Eclipse it.(Barber Jokes for Kids)
- What has 2 hands and no arms?… a clock.
- Why couldn’t the elephant use the computer?… He was afraid of the mouse. (Elephant Jokes for Kids & Computer Jokes for Kids)
- What do you call two elephants talking?… A heavy discussion. (Elephant Jokes for Kids)
- What do you do with a fish that sounds bad?… Tune a Fish!
- Where did Kayla go when she was feeling sad?… Fishing for compliments! (Fishing Jokes)