My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
Top Joke Pages: 180 School Jokes, Family Joke of the Day, May Jokes for Kids, Funny Jokes for Kids, Funny Animal Jokes for Kids
- Did you hear about the kidnapping?…. He’s still sleeping!
- What’s the difference between a quarterback and a baby?… One takes the snap, the other takes a nap. (Football Jokes)
- Which coloring utensil makes you tired?… A craYAWN! (Napping Jokes)
- What do you call a sleeping pizza? … a piZZZZZZa. (Pizza Jokes for Kids)
- What soothes a sick stomach and gives you neck support at night?… A PILL-ow. (Doctor Jokes for Kids)
- What school supply is always tired?… A knapsack! (Back to School Jokes for Kids)
- What did the mother broom say to the baby broom?… It’s time to go to sweep! (Mother’s Day Jokes for Kids)
- What do you call a sleeping cow?… a bulldozer!
- What do you call a skeleton that takes naps?… Sleepy bones! (Halloween Jokes & Biology Jokes for Kids)
- Why did the broom have to go to summer school?… Because it was always sweeping during class! (Summer School Jokes for Kids)
- Knock knockout?… Who is there?… Daisy… Daisy who?…Daisy plays, nights he sleeps!
- Who is a great spokesperson for National Napping Day?… Sleeping Beauty! (Disney Jokes for Kids)
- How do you keep your sleeping bag from getting stretched out?… Don’t sleep too long in it! (Camping Jokes)
- What do you call an egg taking a snooze on the job?… Egg-zosted! (Egg Jokes for Kids)
- How do you know an elephant is in your bed?… Because when you get into bed your nose touches the ceiling. (Elephant Jokes for Kids)