My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
Top Joke Pages: 180 School Jokes, Family Joke of the Day, May Jokes for Kids, Funny Jokes for Kids, Funny Animal Jokes for Kids
- Why did the M&M want to graduate college?… Because he wanted to be a Smarty. (Candy Jokes for Kids)
- What do you get when you complete science class?… A graduated cylinder. (Chemistry Jokes for Kids)
- It was graduation day and Mom was trying to take a picture of their son in a cap and gown, posed with his father. “Let’s try to make this look natural “she said. “Junior, put your arm around your dad’s shoulder.” The father answered, “If you want it to look natural, why not have him put his hand in my pocket?” (Father’s Day Jokes for Kids)
- A young man hired by a supermarket reported for his first day of work. The manager greeted him with a warm handshake and a smile, gave him a broom and said, “Your first job will be to sweep out the store.” “But I’m a college graduate,” the young man replied indignantly. “Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t know that,” said the manager. “Here, give me the broom – I’ll show you how.”
- Why did the students study in the airplane?…. Because they wanted higher grades. (Pilot Jokes for Kids)
- I think I proved something very important at graduation: that I could walk and chew gum at the same time. – Melanie White (Gum Jokes for Kids)
- I didn’t graduate with honors. I was honored just to graduate. – Melanie White
- Graduation was the first time that the school actually gave me something I wanted to read. – Melanie White
- What did the swordfish say to the marlin on graduation day?… Looking sharp!
- Knock, knock… Who’s there?… Gladys… Gladys, who?… Gladys graduation day! (Summer Jokes)
- Knock Knock… Who’s there!… B-4!… B-4 who?… B-4 you take the diploma, shake the dean’s hand.
After Graduating from High School, David moves away from home to study at University. One of his letters home reads:
University i$ really great.
I am making lot$ of friend$ and $tudying very hard.
With all my $tuff, I $imply ¢an’t think of anything I need, $o if you would like, you can ju$t $end me a card, a$ I would love to hear from you.
Love, Your $on.
After receiving his son’s letter, the father immediately replies by sending a letter back.
I kNOw that astroNOmy, ecoNOmics, and oceaNOgraphy are eNOugh to keep even an hoNOr student busy.
Do NOt forget that the pursuit of kNOwledge is a NOble task, and you can never study eNOugh.