My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
Top Joke Pages:
Top 10 May Pages / May Hashtag of the Day / May Guest Blogs
Google Search “College Graduation Jokes”
- Teacher: Where did your mom graduate from college? Student: Alaska. Teacher: Never mind, I’ll ask her myself. (Mother’s Day Jokes / College Graduation Jokes / Alaska Jokes)
- Why didn’t the pirate make it to the dean’s list when he graduated?… All of his scores were in the C’s.
- Class of 2020: When my future children ask me about my college school graduation… And how I answer: “The graduation was great! But the reception was terrible.”
- What did my puppy receive after he graduated from college?… His pedigree. (College Graduation Jokes & Puppy Jokes)
- Knock, knock… Who’s there?… Gladys… Gladys, who?… Gladys graduation day! (Graduation Knock Knock Jokes & Summer Jokes)
- My 10 year college reunion was this weekend… I ran into these twin brothers I hadn’t seen since graduation, and I thought to myself.. “Well, you two still look the same.”
- My college graduation was held inside the basketball arena and man was it hot…. It must have been like 5,000 degrees in there. (Basketball Jokes)
- Why are graduation ceremonies so warm?… There are thousands of degrees packed in there.
- Knock, knock… Who’s there?… Gladys… Gladys, who?… Gladys graduation day!
- Graduation Party: Knock Knock. Who’s there?…Dishes….Dishes who?… Dishes the police, come out with your hands up!! (Police Jokes for Kids)
- College graduations are so immature… You can hardly get to the end without name calling.
- Graduation speeches were invented largely in the belief that college students should never be released into the world until they have been properly sedated. (Psychology Jokes)
- At my college graduation I saw a bowl of fruit punch…So I told a bunch of my friends “I want to make a joke which requires some audience participation. “Then, I proceeded to instruct them to stand, single file, in front of the bowl. Once they had, I told them “Here’s the punch line.” (Watermelon Jokes)
- What did the college graduate ask when he entered his graduation ceremony?… Is it one degree hotter in here? (College Graduation Jokes)
- How many PhD candidates do you need to change a single light bulb?… You actually only need one, but it may take more than four years.
- What happened when they found out about the kidnapping at the college graduation?… They woke him up. (Napping Jokes)
- Graduation: Where you trade the agony of writing term papers for the agony of writing resumes.
- A college graduation ceremony is an event where the commencement speaker tells thousands of students dressed in identical caps and gowns that ‘individuality’ is the key to success.
- One good thing about graduation is that you get to wear a funny hat that makes your brain look larger than it actually is. (Hat Jokes)
- It’s tough out there, but if you take your education and apply yourselves, you will eventually succeed in finding…..an unpaid internship!
- I used to get into fights at the drop of a hat… Which is probably why I got fired from my job as a graduation photographer. (Labor Day Jokes)
- Knock Knock… Who’s there!… B-4!… B-4 who?… B-4 you take the diploma, shake the dean’s hand. (Principal Jokes for Kids)
- What did the graduate say when his mom asked him why he didn’t pick up his phone at his graduation?… I couldn’t pick up because the reception was horrible.
- Why did one high school in the city stop organizing graduation ceremonies?… There was too much name-calling in it. (High School Jokes)
- I’d advise you graduates to keep your graduation gown… It’s the only outfit you might not outgrow.