- Did hear the mountain joke?… You won’t get over it! (Geography Jokes for Kids)
- Where does a burger go on hiking?… The Swiss (cheese) Alps! (World Geography Jokes & Hamburger Jokes)
- After twelve years of carrying books to school, you’re well prepared for a career in backpacking. (Graduation Jokes)
- Why don’t mountains get cold in the winter?… They wear snowcaps.
- How much does Avogadro exaggerate?… He makes mountains out of mole hills. (Mole Day Jokes)
- How would you describe the views a peppermint gets while looking at the mountains at summer camp?… Breath Taking! (Summer Camp Jokes)
- If you’re on a hike and find a fork in the road, what do you do?…Stop for lunch.
- Why are people who go camping on April 1 always tired?… Because they just finished a 31 day March! (Spring Jokes for Kids & Camping Jokes for Kids)
- My grandpa started walking five miles a day when he was 60….. Now he’s 97 years old and we don’t know where he is. (Walking Jokes for Kids & Hiking Jokes)
- How do you start a fire using two pieces of wood?… Make sure one is a matchstick.
- How would you describe the views a peppermint gets while looking at the Blue Ridge Mountains?… Breath Taking! (Candy Jokes)
- The guitar of the noisy teenager at the next campsite makes excellent kindling. (Music Jokes& Camping Jokes)
- In an emergency, a drawstring from a parka hood can be used to strangle a snoring tent mate.
- Why did the man climb to the roof of McDonalds?… The told him the meal was on the house! (Cheeseburger Jokes for Kids)
- Why can’t the Grinch get down from the mountain?… You can only get down from a goose. (Dr. Seuss Jokes)
- Why did the man climb to the roof of McDonalds?… The told him the meal was on the house! (Hamburger Jokes)
Did you hear the one about the geologist?… He took his wife for granite so she left him! (Top Valentine’s Day Jokes)
How did the geology student drown?… His grades were below C-level
What is the difference between a geologist and a chemist?… A chemist will drink anything that is distilled. (Mole Day Jokes & Chemistry Jokes)
Watson: Holmes! What kind of rock is this! Holmes: Sedimentary, my dear Watson.
How did the egg get up the mountain?… It scrambled up! (Egg Jokes for Kids)
How many hikers does it take to hike Mount Everest?… 50: 3 to die trying, 1 to actually pull it off, and 46 other to say, “man, I could do that!” (Camping Jokes)
What do you do with a dead geologists?… Barium
Why shouldn’t you let a geologist drive your car?… Because they get hammered and stoned.
Where do geologists like to relax?… In a rocking chair.
Why are geologists good at stand up comedy?… They know really “dirty” jokes.
Did you know that geologists are athletic?… Yeah, I read it in Quartz illustrated.