My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
More Colorado Jokes….
- What did the puny rock say to the big muscle rock?… I wish I were boulder!
- What runs but never goes out of breath?… The Colorado River!W
- hat do you get when you cross a Colorado Rockies mountain climber and a mosquito?… Nothing! You know you can’t cross a scalar and a vector. (Top Math Jokes of All-Time)
- What has a mouth but can’t eat?… The Colorado River!
- Where do fish keep their money?… In Colorado River banks.
- Can you name the capital in Arizona?… “A”
- What did Lake say to the shore?… Nothing, it waved. (15 State Lakes)
- What is the tallest building in ?… The Public Library of course, it has the most stories!
- What goes hundreds of miles and never moves?… The State Turnpike!
- Where do fish keep their money?… In the riverbanks of the State River. (Ten Longest Rivers in Alaska)
- What has a mouth but can’t eat?… The State River!
- What runs but never goes out of breath?… The State River!
- If a plane crashed on the borders of state and state, where would they bury the survivors?… You wouldn’t bury them anywhere because survivors are the people who lived! (Geography Jokes for Kids)