My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Top U.S. Tutoring companies!
Google Search “Geometry Jokes for Teachers”
- Hawaii is hosting a party for all the states. Hawaii says, “be there or be square!” Unfortunately, Colorado and Wyoming didn’t attend. (Hawaii Jokes / Wyoming Jokes / Geometry Jokes for Teachers)
- I went to a pancake restaurant, and asked if my breakfast would be long. “No, sir, round” came the reply. (Pancake Jokes)
- Everyone else was already eating, so I asked the waiter if my taco was going to be long. He said no, it was going to be round. (Taco Jokes)
- Why are Hobbit doors round?… If you ate seven meals a day you’d need round doors too! (101 Lord of the Rings Jokes)
- Why didn’t the waffle go to the pancake party?… He was a square.
- What did the pencil sharpener say to the pencil?… Stop going in circles and get to the point! (Pencil Jokes)
- Will my giant Oreo cookie be long?… No sir, it will be round! (Oreo Cookie Jokes)
- What did one tennis ball say to the other tennis ball?… “See you round..” (Tennis Jokes)
- What did the triangle offense say to the ball?… You are pointless. (March Madness Jokes)
- What type of shape is most popular on Valentine’s Day?… Acute triangle. (Funny Valentine’s Day Jokes)
- “Waiter, will my pizza be long?”… “No sir, it will be round!” (Pi Day Jokes & Pizza Jokes)
- If you were a triangle you’d be acute one. (Funny Valentine’s Day Jokes)
- What did the circle say to the rectangle?… You’re such a square.
- Why didn’t the ravioli get invited to hang out with the cool pastas?… Because he was a little square! (Pasta Jokes)
- Alabama is hosting a party for all the states. Hawaii says, “be there or be square!” Unfortunately, Colorado and Wyoming didn’t attend. (Wyoming Jokes & Colorado Jokes)