My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today.
January Guest Blogs / Top Guest Blogs / January Jokes / Top January Pages
Google Search “Snake Jokes”
- What would you get if you crossed basketball with a newborn snake?… a bouncing baby boa. (March Madness Jokes & Baby Jokes)
- The earthquake was not strong in the desert, so nobody there got hurt. However, a few of the snakes were rattled. (Earthquake Jokes)
- What did one snake say to the other snake?… Give me a little hug and a hiss, honey. (Funny Valentine’s Day Jokes)
- What is the first thing a little snake learns in school?… Hiss tory. (Back to School Jokes & Snake Jokes)
- What is the official animal of Pi Day?… the PI – thon! (Pi Day Jokes)
- Fortunately the California earthquakes were a bit out in the desert so not many people got hurt. But a few snakes were rattled. (Earthquake Jokes)
- I bought a pet snake. He’s a very picky eater. Only eats burgers, hot dogs, and Sloppy Joe’s. Apparently, my anaconda don’t want none unless you’ve got buns, hon. (Music Jokes & Hot Dog Jokes)
- What do you call a snake that’s 3.14 feet long?… A pithon. (Pi Day Jokes)
- What’s multi-colored and very pretty but also capable of crushing you in its death grip?… A rainbowa constrictor! (Rainbow Jokes)
- What would you get if you crossed pasta with a snake?… Spaghetti that wraps itself around a fork.
- What kind of snake does your math teacher own?… A pi-thon.
- What do you get if you cross a glow worm with a python?… A 15 foot strip light that can strangle you to death! (Worm Jokes)
- What do you call a 3.14cm long snake?… A worm.
- What is a mathematician’s favorite snake?… A pi-thon.