My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
January 2020 = 18,991 page views / 629 views per day
- Middle School Jokes: Teacher: Where did your mom go to middle school? Student: Alaska. Teacher: Never mind, I’ll ask her myself.(Mother’s Day Jokes & Alaska Jokes)
- Candy Jokes: What kind of bear has no teeth?… A gummy bear! (Hunting Jokes for Kids)
- American Revolution Jokes: What dance was very popular in 1776?… Indepen-dance! (Music Jokes)
- Hockey Jokes for Kids: What does a hockey player and a magician have in common?… Both do hat tricks! (Magic Jokes8
- Donut Jokes for Kids: Knock Knock… Who’s there… Donut… Donut who?… Donut ask, it’s a secret! (Knock Knock Jokes for Kids)
- Turtle Jokes for Kids: What do you get if cross a Turtle with a Giraffe?… A Turtle-Neck (Giraffe Jokes for Kids & Fall Jokes)
- Winnie the Pooh Jokes: What’s Winnie’s favorite bird?… Christopher Robin. (Bird Jokes)
- Youth Basketball: 10 Man Rotation for Top 3 Players
- Popcorn Jokes:Why aren’t there many jokes about popcorn?… Because they are corny. (Corn Jokes)
- Leap Year Jokes: What do athletes wear on Leap Day?… Jumpsuits.
- Civil War Jokes: Why didn’t the Confederate soldier want to go to the baseball game?… He heard the Yankees were playing. (Baseball Jokes)
- Basketball Jokes for Kids: What is Rudolph’s favorite NBA basketball team?… The Milwaukee Bucks. (Christmas Jokes & Wisconsin Jokes)