My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
Top Joke Pages: 180 School Jokes, Family Joke of the Day, May Jokes for Kids, Funny Jokes for Kids, Funny Animal Jokes for Kids
Summer Jokes for Kids & Summer Camp Jokes for Kids
Summer Guest Blogs & Summer Blogs for Parents
Camping Jokes for Kids
- What happened to the gun at summer camp?… He got FIRED! (Summer Camp Jokes & Labor Day Jokes)
- A bear walks into a restaurant and says, “I’d like a water ……………. and some of those peanuts.” The server says says, “Sure, but why the big paws?” (Camping Jokes for Kids)
- What did the turkey say to the turkey hunter on Thanksgiving Day?… “Quack! Quack!” (Turkey Jokes)
- What’s the difference between beer nuts and deer nuts?… Beer Nuts are around a dollar seventy-nine, and deer nuts are just under a buck!
- A man and woman were on their first date. The woman was trying to make conversation and said, “So I hear you hunt deer.” The man looked away and turned red. “What’s wrong?” asked the woman. “I’m not used to someone calling me dear on the first date,” the man said. (Top Valentine’s Day Jokes)
- A deer hunter got on his hands and knees to take a closer at some tracks. That’s when he got hit by the train.
- On the first day of the deer hunting season, a hunter fell out of a deer stand and broke both his legs. “Why couldn’t this happen on my last day of hunting?!” the hunter cried to the doctor. “It did,” the doctor replied.
- How do you catch a unique deer?…. Unique up on it!
- How do you catch a tame deer?… Tame way – unique up on it!
- Which side of a deer has the most meat?… The inside.
- On the way home from a hunt, a hunter stops by the grocery store. “Give me a couple of steaks,” he says. “We’re out of steaks but we have hotdogs and chicken,” says the butcher. “Hotdogs and chicken?!” yells the hunter. “How can I tell my wife I bagged a couple of hotdogs and chickens?”
- What do deer call hunters?… doe foes!
- What did the hunter miss his mark?… He was not aiming deerectly for it.
- A child goes to his father and asks, “Father, how do parents think of names for their children?” The father answers, “Well, son, the night before the mother gives birth, the father goes into the woods and camps for the night. When he wakes the following morning, the first thing he sees is what he names his child, which is why your sister is named Soaring Eagle. Why do you ask, Bear Poop?”
- Joe takes his friend Steve hunting for the first time, and reminds him to be still and keep quiet. An hour into the woods, Joe hears Steve scream “Ow! An ant just bit me!” “I thought I told you to be quiet!” says Joe. Steve looked at him and said “Hey, I kept quiet when you stepped in that bear poop.”
- 1st Hunter: “Why do bears wear red nail polish?” 2nd Hunter: “I don’t know, why?” 1st Hunter: “To hide in oak trees.”2nd Hunter: “But I’ve never seen a bear in an oak tree.” 1st Hunter: “See, it works.”
- Two deer hunters hired a pilot to take them way back into the forest. After the hunt, the pilot returned and saw that they had six deer. “The plane won’t carry six deer, you’ll have to leave two of them,” said the pilot. Unwilling to leave their deer, the hunters said “We got six on the plane last year.” After going back and forth for a few minutes, the pilot gave in, and just five minutes after takeoff the plane crashed into the forest. Lucky to be alive, one of the hunters said, “Any idea where we are?” The second hunter said, “Yeah, right about where our plane went down last year.” (Pilot Jokes for Kids)
- A deer hunter asked his Pastor if it was a sin to hunt on Sunday. “From what I hear about your aim,” said the Pastor, “It’s a sin for you to hunt any time.”
- Two new deer hunters decided to separate to increases their chances. “What if we get lost?” says one of them. “Fire three times up in the air, every hour on the hour” says the other. “I saw it on TV.” Sure enough, one of the hunters gets lost, so he fires three times up into the air every hour on the hour. The next day the other hunter finds his friend with the help of the Forest Ranger. “Why didn’t you do what I said?” asked the hunter. “I did! I fired three times up into the air every hour on the hour, until I ran out of arrows.”
- A boy with a monkey on his shoulder was walking down the road when he passed a policeman who said, “Now, now young lad, I think you had better take that monkey the zoo.” The next day, the boy was walking down the road with the monkey on his shoulder again, when he passed the same policeman. The policeman said, “Hey there, I thought I told you to take that money to the zoo!” The boy answered, “I did! Today I’m taking him to the movies.”