Google Search “Pilgrim Jokes”
- If April showers bring May flowers, what do Mayflowers bring?… Pilgrims (The Mayflower Ship) (Spring Jokes)
- What kind of music did the Pilgrims listen to?…Plymouth Rock! (Music Jokes)
- Why do pilgrims pants keep falling down?… Because their belt buckles are on their hats!
- If the pilgrims came on the Mayflower then what does the teacher come on?… The scholar ships. (Teacher Jokes)
- If the Pilgrims were alive today, what would they be most famous for?… Their AGE! (Grandparents Jokes)
- A grandma was showing the children a painting of the Pilgrim Family on a Thanksgiving Day card that they had received and she commented, ‘The Pilgrim children enjoyed going to church with their mothers and fathers and praying to God.’ One of the grandson looked at her doubtfully and asked, ‘Then why is their father carrying that rifle?’ (Thanksgiving Jokes & Grandparent Jokes)
- What kind of face does a pilgrim make when he’s in pain?… Pil-grimace.
- What do you call a pilgrim’s vocabulary?… Pilgrammar. (Pilgrim Jokes & Grammar Jokes)
- If Pilgrims traveled on the Mayflower, what do college students travel on?… Scholar ships. (College Jokes)
- What happened to the Pilgrim who was shot at by an Indian?… He had an arrow escape! (Archery Jokes)
- What do you call the age of a pilgrim?… Pilgrimage.
- What do modern day Native Americans call a pilgrim?… Pil-grim Reaper. (Cemetery Jokes & Halloween Jokes)
- What kind of tan did pilgrims get at the beach?… Puritan. (SummerJokes & Thanksgiving Jokes)
- Why did the Pilgrims eat turkey at Thanksgiving?… Because they couldn’t fit the moose in the oven! (Turkey Jokes & Thanksgiving Jokes)
- Why didn’t the pilgrim want to make the bread?… It’s a crummy job. (Turkey Jokes)
- What does a Pilgrim call his friends?… Pal-grims.