My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
- What key has legs and can’t open doors?… A turkey.
- What’s the best dance to do on Thanksgiving?… The turkey trot! (Turkey Jokes)
- Why did the police arrest the turkey?… They suspected it of fowl play! (Police Jokes)
- What sound does a turkey’s phone make?… Wing! Wing! (Thanksgiving Jokes)
- Who is not hungry at Thanksgiving?… The turkey because he’s already stuffed!
- What sound does a limping turkey make?…“Wobble, wobble!” (Thanksgiving Jokes)
- Can a turkey jump higher than the Empire State Building?…Yes – a building can’t jump at all. (Top State Jokess)
- What did the mama turkey say to her naughty son?… If your grandpa could see you now, he’d turn over in his gravy! (Thanksgiving Jokes & Grandparents Jokes)
- What’s the key to a great Thanksgiving dinner?… The turKEY (Turkey Jokes)
- Which side of the turkey has the most feathers?…The outside! (Turkey Jokes)
- Why did the turkey sit on the tomahawk?… To hatchet. (Turkey Jokes & Easter Jokes)
- Why can’t you take a turkey to church?… Because they use such FOWL language.
- Why did the turkey cross the road?… It was Thanksgiving Day, and he wanted people to think he was a chicken! (Turkey Jokes)
- What did the mama turkey say to her naughty son?… If your grandpa could see you now, he’d turn over in his gravy! (Turkey Jokes) (Top Grandparents Quotes)
- What do Black Friday shoppers and the Thanksgiving turkey have in common?… They know what it’s like to be jammed into a small place and stuffed! (Thanksgiving Jokes & Black Friday Jokes)
- What was the turkey suspected of?… Fowl play.