My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
Top Joke Pages: 180 School Jokes, Family Joke of the Day, May Jokes for Kids, Funny Jokes for Kids, Funny Animal Jokes for Kids, Knock Knock Jokes for Kids
More Arizona Jokes….
Top 10 Jokes for each state & Top 50 State Jokes
The Electoral College by State: Highest to Lowest
- What is the #1 drink in Phoenix?… Iced-T, Arizona Iced-T of course. (Iced Tea Jokes)
- How hot is it in Arizona?… The cows are giving evaporated milk. (Cow Jokes)
- How hot is it in Arizona?… You eat hot chilies to cool your mouth off. (Cinco De Mayo Jokes)
- How hot is it in Arizona?… Hot water now comes out of both taps.
- Can you name the capital in Arizona?… “A”
- What did Lake say to the shore?… Nothing, it waved. (15 State Lakes)What is the tallest building in ?… The Public Library of course, it has the most stories!
- What goes hundreds of miles and never moves?… The State Turnpike!
- Where do fish keep their money?… In the riverbanks of the State River. (Ten Longest Rivers in Alaska)
- What has a mouth but can’t eat?… The State River!What runs but never goes out of breath?… The State River!
- If a plane crashed on the borders of state and state, where would they bury the survivors?… You wouldn’t bury them anywhere because survivors are the people who lived! (Geography Jokes for Kids)