My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
Top Joke Pages: 180 School Jokes, Family Joke of the Day, Sports Jokes for Kids, May Jokes for Kids
Top 10 May Pages / May Hashtag of the Day / May Guest Blogs
Marathon Jokes for Kids
- Which goal keeper can jump higher than a crossbar?… All of them, a crossbar can’t jump! (Hockey Jokes for Kids)
- Why did the lettuce beat the carrot in a race?…Because it was a head!
- What sport are the eggs good at?… Running! (Egg Jokes for Kids)
- What do you get when you run in front of a car?… TIRED (Marathon Jokes for Kids & NASCAR Jokes)
What do you get when you run behind a car?… EXHAUSTED (Marathon Jokes for Kids & NASCAR Jokes)
- Two hikers making their way through bear country come around a corner to spot their worst fear: a grizzly. Without pausing a fraction of a second, one of the hikers takes off running, prompting the bear to charge. Forced into action, the second hiker turns and sprints after the first. “What were you thinking?” he shouts. “You’re not supposed to run in a situation like this. You can’t outrun a bear!” “I don’t have to outrun the bear,” his friend shouts back over his shoulder. “I just have to outrun you.” (Camping Jokes for Kids)
- Why did the turtle cross the main road?… To get to the Shell station. He was running on empty! (Turtle Jokes for Kids)
- What would you get if you crossed a track athlete and the Invisible Man?… Running like no one has ever seen.
- What did the mummy track coach say at the end of practice?… “Let’s wrap this up!” (Top Halloween Jokes)
- Why was the skeleton always left out in a track meet?… Because he had no body to go with. (Top Halloween Jokes)
- Where do track athletes go to get a new uniform?… New Jersey (Top Geography Jokes & Top 500 Jokes for U.S. States)
- Why was Cinderella such a bad sprinter?… Her coach was a pumpkin.
- When is a track athlete like a judge?… When he sits on the bench.
- Why is a track meet the coolest place to be?… Because it’s full of fans.
- Did you hear about the javelin thrower who wore two jackets when she painted the house?… The instructions on the can said: “Put on two coats.”