My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
Top Joke Pages: 180 School Jokes, Family Joke of the Day, May Jokes for Kids, Funny Jokes for Kids, Funny Animal Jokes for Kids
More Wedding Jokes…
- Did you hear about the wedding on the moon?… The couple was so nice, but there was no atmosphere! (Astronomy Jokes)
- Did you hear about the two cell antennas who got married?… The ceremony was just o.k., but the reception was great.
- What do you call two young married spiders?… Newly webs. (Wedding Jokes & Spiderman Jokes for Kids)
- Did you hear about the two spiders who just got engaged?… I hear they met on the web. (Spider Jokes)
- Why do watermelons have fancy weddings?… Because they cantaloupe. (Watermelon Jokes)
- Two cannonballs got married this morning. I hear they’re already expecting BBs. (Revolutionary War Jokes)
- What do you call an ant running away with another ant?… Antelope. (Ant Jokes & Track Jokes)
- Did you hear about the two cell phones who got married? The reception was terrific.
- Two florists recently got married. It was an arranged marriage.
- I just saw two nuclear technicians getting married. The bride was radiant and the groom was glowing.
- Did you hear about the notebook who married a pencil? She finally found Mr. Write.
- Did you hear about the two bed bugs that are getting married?… They’re having a lovely wedding in the spring. (Spring Jokes)
- Do you know why the King of Hearts married the Queen of Hearts? They were perfectly suited to each other.
- Did you hear about the bald man who married his comb? He promised, “I’ll never part with it!”
- Ladies and gentlemen, it’s been a very emotional day. Even the cake is in tiers.
- It’s been ten years since the invisible man married the invisible woman. Their kids are nothing to look at either.
- Comic Sans break up with Times New Roman? He just wasn’t her type.
- Unfortunately, the jumper cables are getting a divorce. They just didn’t have that spark.
- Sadly, hydrogen and helium broke things off. But they still think of each other periodically.