My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
Top Joke Pages: 180 School Jokes, Family Joke of the Day, May Jokes for Kids, Funny Jokes for Kids, Funny Animal Jokes for Kids
- A prince was put under a spell so that he could speak only one word each year. If he didn’t speak for two years, the following year he could speak two words and so on. One day, he fell in love with a beautiful lady. He refrained from speaking for two whole years so he could call her “my darling.” But then he wanted to tell her he loved her, so he waited three more years. At the end of these five years, he wanted to ask her to marry him, so he waited another four years. Finally, as the ninth year of silence ended, he led the lady to the most romantic place in the kingdom and said, “My darling, I love you! Will you marry me?” And the lady said, “Pardon?” (Funny Valentine’s Day Jokes)
- A Cub Scout found a frog that said, “Kiss me and I will become a beautiful princess.” The boy studied the frog, then put it in his pocket. “Hey,” the frog croaked, “how come you didn’t kiss me?” “I’d rather have a talking frog than a princess any day!” (Funny Valentine’s Day Jokes)
- What do you call a frog hanging from a ceiling?… Mistletoad. (Christmas Eve Jokes)
- What is a frog’s favorite month?… February. It has a Leap Year. (Leap Year Jokes & February Jokes)
- What do frogs like to drink on a hot summer day?… Croak-o-cola. (Summer Jokes for Kids)
- Why are frogs so happy?… They eat whatever bugs them. (Spring Jokes)
- What type of clothes do frogs wear?… Jump suits! (Popsicle Jokes for Kids)
- What do you call a girl with a frog on her head?… Lily! (Spring Jokes)
- What’s green, has four legs, and jumps out of its hole on February 2?… The ground frog! (Groundhog Day Jokes)
- What do you call a talking frog?… A quantum leap.
- What do the Chinese call the Year of the Frog?… Leap Year. (Leap Year Jokes & February Jokes)