My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
Top 10 May Pages / May Hashtag of the Day / May Guest Blogs
Google Search “May Jokes”
- If April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring?… Pilgrims! (Top Social Studies Jokes)
- Knock, knock… Who’s there?… Noah… Noah, who?… Noah good joke about May? (Top 10 Jokes for Each Month)
- Which month can’t make a decision?… MAYbe. (May Jokes)
- Can February March? … No, but April May! (Jokes for Each Month)
- If January threw a parade would February March?… No but April May! (Top 10 Jokes for Each Month)
- What month of the year is the shortest?… May (only 3 letters)
- What month always asks questions and permission?… May!
- Why doesn’t Conor McGregor like fighting in the spring?… Because of Mayweather. (Boxing Jokes & May Jokes)
- Why does Manny Pacquiao hate spring?… Because it has May weather in it! (Boxing Jokes & May Jokes)
- A man walks up to the counter. “Two pairs of underwear please.” The man behind the counter looks at him in disbelief. “Only two pairs of underwear?” “Yup. I wear one while the other is in the wash.” The man behind the counter looks at him in disgust, then rings out his order. A second man walks in. “5 pairs of underwear please.” “Only 5 eh?” “Yeah, I wear one for every weekday, then go commando all the weekend.” The man behind the counter shakes his head. “Well, you’re better then the last guy!” A third man walks in. “7 pairs of underwear please.” “Finally, a man who knows hygiene!” “Yes, I do try. One for every day, and I do my laundry on Sunday.” At the end of the day, a fourth man walks into the underwear store. “12 pairs of underwear please.” “Wow! You must be really clean!” The man smiles. “Yup, that’s me! Err, hang on, let me see if I counted right. January, February, March, April…” (Top 10 Jokes for Each Month)
- My wife’s panties are labelled ‘Monday’, ‘Tuesday’, ‘Wednesday’ … My underwear is labelled ‘January’, February’, ‘March’… (Top 10 Jokes for Each Month)
May 1st: May Day Jokes for Kids
- Did you hear the joke about Labor Day?… It doesn’t work for me!
- Father: Do you know, most people don’t have to work today, because it’s Labour Day. Son: If people are not working, shouldn’t we call today ‘No-Labour Day?’
- One seventh of your life is spent on Monday. However, the only person to get his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.
- If a train station is where the train stops, and a bus station is where the bus stops, what is a work station?
- I asked a little girl do you know why we get out of school for Labor Day? She was very enthusiastic to say “It is a time when all the mommys of the world go into labor”
- If today is labor day, how many babies were born?
- My first job was in an orange juice factory, but I couldn’t concentrate on the same old boring rind, so I got canned.
May 4th: May the 4th Be With You Jokes
- Why did the angry Jedi cross the road?… To get to the Dark Side.
- When did Anakin’s Jedi masters know he was leaning towards the dark side?… In the Sith Grade. (180 School Jokes)
- What do you call a pirate droid?… Argh2-D2 (Teach Like a Pirate is a great book for teachers! & Top Pirate Jokes)
- How do Ewoks communicate over long distances?… With Ewokie Talkies
- Where does Princess Leia go shopping for clothing and such?… At the Darth Maul, of course. (Black Friday Jokes)
May 5th: Cinco De Mayo Jokes: Cinco De May Jokes for Kids
- What do you call cheese that is not yours?… NA Cho cheese (180 School Jokes)
- What is the favorite Mexican food of snowman?… Brrrr- itos.
- Why can’t you trust burritos to keep a secret?… They tend to spill the beans.
- What does a depressed tortilla say?… I don’t wanna taco ’bout it.
- Have you heard the joke about the tortilla?… It was corny.
Mother’s Day Jokes for Kids
- What did the mother rope say to her child?…“Don’t be knotty.”
- What did the digital clock say to its mother?… “Look, Ma! No hands!”
- What did the mother broom say to the baby broom?… It’s time to go to sweep!
- Mom, what is it like to have the best child in the world?… I don’t know, go ask your grandparents. (Grandparent Jokes)
- Larry’s mother had four children. Three were named North, South and West. What was her other child’s name? … Larry. (Geography Jokes for Kids)
Memorial Day Jokes for Kids
- Where did the General put his armies?… In his sleevies. (get it his sleeves)?
- What kind of tea did the American colonists thirst for?… Liberty!
- What was General Washington’s favorite tree?…The infan-tree! (Top 40 4th of July Jokes)
- Teacher “More than 200 years ago, our forefathers defeated the British in the Revolutionary War.”… Student “ Wow! They must have been pretty strong, four men defeating a whole army!” (Top 40 4th of July Jokes)
- Why didn’t the Confederate soldier want to go to the baseball game?… He heard the Yankees were playing. ? (Baseball Jokes for Kids)