My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
Google Search “Rain Jokes”
- If April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring?… Pilgrims! (Social Studies Jokes & Thanksgiving Jokes)
- What did the lightning say to the fireworks?… Hey! You stole my thunder. (Fireworks Jokes)
- What do you call a grizzly bear caught in the rain?… A drizzly bear. (Bear Jokes for Kids & Rain Jokes)
- What did one lightening bolt say to the other lightening bolt?… You’re shocking! (Weather Jokes)
- What did the cloud say to the rainbow?… You brighten my day! (Rainbow Jokes)
- What did the dirt say to the rain?… If this keeps up, my name will be mud. (Spring Jokes)
- What falls but never gets hurt?… The rain! (Spring Jokes)
- What kind of shorts to clouds wear?… Thunderwear!
- Can bees fly in the rain?… Not without their little yellow jackets! (Bee Jokes for Kids & Rain Jokes)
- What’s really in the pot at the end of a rainbow?… Rain, probably! (Rainbow Jokes)
- What goes up when the rain comes down?… An umbrella!
- Where do lightning bolts go to for prom?… To cloud! (Prom Jokes)
- What happens when it rains cats and dogs?… You have to been careful not to step in a poodle. (Dog Jokes & Cat Jokes)
- When do monkeys fall from the sky?… During Ape-ril showers! (April Jokes & Monkey Jokes)
- What do you call it when it rains chickens and ducks?… FOUL weather! (Chicken Jokes & Duck Jokes)
- What’s multi-colored and lives up your nose?… A rain-bogie! (Rainbow Jokes)
- What might you uses to sail across the sky?… A rainboat! (Rainbow Jokes)