My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
Top Joke Pages: 180 School Jokes, Family Joke of the Day, May Jokes for Kids
Top 10 May Pages / May Hashtag of the Day / May Guest Blogs
- Why was the birthday cake as hard as a rock?… Because it was marble cake! (Birthday Jokes for Kids)
- What might an older candidate need if elected?… Presidentures! (Top President’s Day Jokes)
- What is the most popular college during election season?… The Electoral College. (Electoral College from Highest to Lowest)
- How did George Washington speak to during his 1st presidential campaign?…. In general terms. (Top George Washington Quotes)
- Why did George Washington have trouble sleeping?…. Because he couldn’t lie.
- Did Lincoln know that the North would win the Civil War?… After a while, he took it for Grant-ed! (Top Civil War Jokes)
- What would you get if you crossed the first US president with an animated character?… George Washingtoon! (Top President’s Day Jokes)
- Why did they call Lincoln “Honest Abe”?… Because that’s what it said on all his campaign buttons. (Top Civil War Jokes)
- Was General Washington a handsome man?… Yes, he was George-eous!!
Top Geography Jokes
- What do you call a teapot of boiling water on top of Mount Everest?… A high-pot-in-use. (Top Math Jokes of All-Time & World Geography Jokes)
- How did Christopher Columbus finance his way to the new land?… With his Discover card! (Top Columbus Day Jokes)
- If Mississippi bought Virginia a New Jersey, what would Delaware?…. Idaho, Alaska! (U.S. Teachers are Great Tutors! & Top 10 U.S. States Jokes)
- What did the puny rock say to the big muscle rock?… I wish I were boulder!
- What do John Wayne and a map key have in common?… Both are legends.
- What is smarter, longitude or latitude?…Longitude, because it has 360 degrees.
- What always sits in the corner but can move all round the world?… A stamp.
- “Old geographers never die, they just become legends.” (Top Social Studies Jokes)
- Why was longitude boiling mad?… Because it was 360 degrees.
- What do you call a map guide to Alcatraz?… A con-tour map. (Top 10 U.S. States Jokes)
Revolutionary War Jokes
- What dance was very popular in 1776?… Indepen-dance! (4th of July Jokes)
- What did one American flag say to the other flag?….. Nothing. It just waved! (Flag Day Jokes)
- Teacher: “More than 200 years ago, our forefathers defeated the British in the Revolutionary War.”… Student:“Wow! They must have been pretty strong, four men defeating a whole army!”
- What was the Patriots’ favorite food in the Revolutionary War?…Chicken Catch-a-Tory!
- Did you hear the joke about the Liberty Bell?… Yeah, it cracked me up! (4th of July Jokes)
- “Where was the Declaration of Independence signed?”… “On the bottom!” (4th of July Jokes)
- What did King George think of the American colonists?… He thought they were revolting! (4th of July Jokes)
- What kind of tea did the American colonists thirst for?… Liberty! (4th of July Jokes)
- Do they have a 4th of July in England?… Of course. That’s how they get from the 3rd to the 5th. (4th of July Quiz)
- What happened as a result of the Stamp Act?… The Americans licked the British.
Civil War Jokes
- Why didn’t the Confederate soldier want to go to the baseball game?… He heard the Yankees were playing. (Top Baseball Jokes)
- The tourist: ”Can you tell me why so many famous Civil War battles were fought on National Park Sites?” Be a “Teacher Ranger” at Gettysburg National Military Park
- What did one Union flag say to the other flag?… Nothing. It waved! (Top Flag Day Jokes)
- What did one Confederate flag say to the other flag?… Nothing. It waved! (Top Flag Day Jokes)
- What did the Confederate flag say to the Union flag?… Nothing. It waved! (Top Flag Day Jokes)
- Who rode a dog and was a confederate general during the American Civil War?… Robert E Flea!
- Where did the General Lee put his armies?… In his sleeveis. (get it his sleeves)?
- Where did the General Grant put his armies?… In his sleeveis. (get it his sleeves)?
- Never take a victory for Grant-ed.
- Teacher: Abraham Lincoln had to walk 8 miles to so school. Student: He should have gotten up earlier and taken the bus like everyone else. (Top School Jokes)