My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
Top Joke Pages: 180 School Jokes, Family Joke of the Day, May Jokes for Kids, Funny Jokes for Kids, Funny Animal Jokes for Kids,
Sports Jokes for Kids
101 Christmas Jokes & Christmas Trivia & Answers
More Reindeer Jokes…
- What did Mrs. Claus say to Santa when she looked in the sky?… “Looks like rain, dear.” (Reindeer Jokes)
- What is Rudolph’s favorite NBA basketball team?… The Milwaukee Bucks. (Basketball Jokes & Wisconsin Jokes)
- Why does Scrooge love reindeer so much?… Because every single buck is dear to him!
- What do reindeer say before telling a joke?… This one will sleigh you!
- Knock, knock… Who’s there?… Olive… Olive, who?… Olive the other reindeer. (Christmas Knock Knock Jokes)
- Which of Santa’s reindeer has bad manners?… Rude-olph!
- How does Rudolph know when Christmas is coming?…He looks at his calen-”deer”! (Reindeer Jokes)
- Why did Rudolph get a bad report card?… Because he went down in history. (History Jokes)
- Did you know that Rudolph the Reindeer never went to school?… He was elf taught. (Reindeer Jokes & Elf Jokes)
- Why did Santa bring 22 reindeer to Walmart?… Because what he wanted to buy cost around 20 bucks, but just in case it was more, he brought some extra doe. (Black Friday Jokes)
- Why do Dasher and Dancer love coffee?… Because they’re Santa’s star bucks! (Reindeer Jokes & Coffee Jokes)
- What did the reindeer say to the football player?… “Your Blitzen days are over!” (Football Jokes)
- What has four legs, a shiny nose, and fought for England?… Rudolph the Redcoat Reindeer! (American Revolution Jokes)
- How does Rudolph know when Christmas is coming?…He looks at his calen-”deer”! (
- Where would a reindeer go to find her lost tail?…”Re-tail” store.
- Did you know Santa had only eight reindeer last Christmas?… Comet stayed home to clean the sink.
- How can Santa deliver presents during a thunderstorm?… His sleigh is flown by raindeer.
- What’s the difference between Santa’s reindeer and a knight?… One slays the dragon, and the other’s draggin’ the sleigh. (Knight Jokes)
- One night a Viking named Rudolph the Red was looking out the window when he said, “It’s going to rain.”His wife asked, “How do you know?”“Because Rudolph the Red knows rain, dear.” (Viking Jokes)
- Where do you find reindeer?… It depends on where you leave them!
- What did Santa say Mrs. Claus to when he looked in the sky?… “Looks like rain, dear.” (Reindeer Jokes)
- What do you call an obnoxious reindeer?… RUDEolph.
- Why is a reindeer like a gossip?… Because they are both tail bearers! (Reindeer Jokes)
- What’s the worst kind of weather you can get on Christmas Eve?… Acid raindeer. (Christmas Eve Jokes)
- Why do reindeer wear fur coats ?… Because they would look silly in plastic macs! (Reindeer Jokes)