Top Joke Pages:
- I ordered a high school graduation cake for my son…. The baker asked me what I wanted it to say. Wow, talking cakes, who knew? (Graduation Jokes)
- Knock Knock Knock Knock!… Who’s there?… Bacon. Bacon who?… Bacon a cake for your birthday. (Birthday Jokes & Knock Knock Jokes for Kids)
- Why do hockey players work in bakeries during the off season?… They’re great at icing the cakes. (Hockey Jokes)
- Teacher: Where is your homework? Student: I ate it. Teacher: Why?! Student: You said it was piece of cake! (Back to School Jokes)
- I became a baker, but it wasn’t a cakewalk, and I couldn’t make enough dough. They fired me after I left a cake out in the rain. (Labor Day Jokes & Cupcake Jokes)
- How easy is it to milk a cow?… It’s a piece of steak. (Cow Jokes)
- Why did you eat your homework?… Because I don’t have a dog.
- How does the recipe for German chocolate cake begin?… First, invade ze kitchen.