My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
Top Joke Pages: 180 School Jokes, Family Joke of the Day, May Jokes for Kids
Top 10 May Pages / May Hashtag of the Day
Google Search “May Day Jokes”
- Why can’t you trust math teachers in the spring time?… Because they’ll always play matrix on you. (Math Jokes for Kids & May Jokes)
- Did you hear Ted Danson is the spokesperson for May Day… Of course, he played Sam “May Day” Malone in the sitcom Cheers.
- Did you hear the joke about Labor Day?… It doesn’t work for me!
- Father: Do you know, most people don’t have to work today, because it’s Labour Day. Son: If people are not working, shouldn’t we call today ‘No-Labour Day?’
- Did you hear the joke about Labor Day?… It works for me!
- One seventh of your life is spent on Monday. However, the only person to get his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.
- If a train station is where the train stops, and a bus station is where the bus stops, what is a work station?
- If all the cars in the United States were placed end to end, it would probably be Labor Day Weekend.
- “It’s a recession when your neighbour loses his job; it’s a depression when you lose your own.” Harry S. Truman
- I asked a little girl do you know why we get out of school for Labor Day? She was very enthusiastic to say “It is a time when all the mommys of the world go into labor”
- If today is labor day, how many babies were born?
- My first job was in an orange juice factory, but I couldn’t concentrate on the same old boring rind, so I got canned.