My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
Top Joke Pages: 180 School Jokes, Family Joke of the Day, May Jokes for Kids, Funny Jokes for Kids, Funny Animal Jokes for Kids
More Watermelon Jokes…
- When do you go at red and stop at green?… When you’re eating a watermelon. (Summer Jokes for Kids)
- Why do watermelons have fancy weddings?… Because they cantaloupe. (Wedding Jokes)
- What do you call fruit that commits egregious crimes?… a waterfelon. (Police Jokes for Kids)
- What kind of fruit did Avogadro eat in the summer?… Watermolens! (Mole Day Jokes & Summer Jokes)
- Why did the watermelon go crazy?… He lost his rind.
- What did the fruit write on his Valentine’s card?… You’re one in a melon!
- Why are watermelons such good gossips?… They have all the juice.
- Why are watermelons such good entrepreneurs?… They always have seed money.
- What do you have left after a pig eats a watermelon?… Pork rinds.
- Why are watermelons the saddest fruit?… They get melancholy. (Psychology Jokes)
- Why shouldn’t you go into business with a watermelon?… They’re seedy.
- You know what they say about when life gives you melons?… You might be dyslexic.
- John threw one watermelon at Tim, what does Tim have now?… A concussion.
- I almost secretly married a watermelon, but I canteloupe. (Wedding Jokes)
- What type of fruit has babies in a red house, a red house in a white house, and a white house in a green house?… A watermelon!
- Farmer’s patch There was a farmer who grew watermelons. He was doing pretty well, but he was disturbed by some local kids who would sneak into his watermelon patch at night and eat his watermelons. After some careful thought, he came up with a clever idea that he thought would scare the kids away for sure. He made up a sign and posted it in the field. The next day, the kids show up and they saw the sign which read, “Warning! One of the watermelons in this field has been injected with cyanide.” The kids ran off, made up their own sign and posted it next to the farmer’s sign. When the farmer returned, he surveyed the field. He noticed that no watermelons are missing, but the sign next to his read, “Now there are two!”
- Why did one melon break up with the other melon?… He didn’t know water problem was.
- Why do watermelons take such a long time to make decisions?… They’re always melon it over.
- Did you hear about the guy who smashed all those fruits?… It was a slaughter melon.
- Did you hear about the watermelon who starred in a telanovella?… It was melondramatic.
- Why won’t anyone sit next to a watermelon?… They have a strange smelon.
- Do you know what you call the outside of a watermleon?… Rind of.
- What was the watermelon’s naughty pick-up line?… Want to see my melons?