My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
Google Search “Principal Jokes”
- Knock knockout?…Who is there?…Boo… Boo Who?… Don’t cry! There are a few more jokes about principals. (Knock Knock Jokes for Kids)
- Boy: Our principal is so stupid! Girl: Do you know who I am? Boy: No. Girl: I’m the principals daughter. Boy: Do you know who I am? Girl: No. Boy: Good. (walks away)
- Why did the echo get detention on the last day of school?… It kept answering back. (Jokes for the Last Day of School)
- The principal at my school called me into his office today. He said “I’ve just had a rock thrown through my window, are you responsible?” No, I’m irresponsible. That’s why I threw it.
- Which friend do students never see over summer vacation?… Their princi-PAL. (Jokes for the Last Day of School)
- Mother: “Why are you home from school so early?” Son: “I was the only one who could answer a question.” Mother: “Oh, really? What was the question?” Son: “Who threw the eraser at the principal?”
- Who is a teacher’s best friend at school?… The princi-pal!
- Early one morning, a mother went in to wake up her son. ‘Wake up, son. It’s time to go to school’ ‘But why, Mom? I don’t want to go.’ ‘Give me two reasons why you don’t want to go.’ ‘Well, the kids hate me for one, and the teachers hate me, too!’ ‘Oh, that’s no reason not to go to school. Come on now and get ready.’ ‘Give me two reasons why I should go to school.’ ‘Well, for one, you’re 52 years old. And for another, you’re the principal!’ (Back to School Jokes & Jokes for the 1st Day of School)
- Principal: I’ve had to send you to the principal every day this week. What do you have to say for yourself? Student: I’m glad it’s the last day of school! (Jokes for the Last Day of School)
- What happened when the principal tied everyone’s laces together?… They went on a class trip. (Field Trip Jokes)
- What did the picture in the principal’s office say?… I was framed.
- What is the difference between a principal and a train?… The principal says spit your gum out and the train says “chew chew chew.”
- What did the cross eyed teacher say to the principal?…. “I can’t control my pupils!” (Biology Jokes)
- What do get when you cross one middle school principal with another principal?…I wouldn’t do it, principals don’t like to be crossed! (Middle School Jokes)
- Why did the clock go to the principal’s office?… For tocking too much! (Daylight Savings Jokes)
- What did the cheerleader say when the principal gave her detention?… Bring It On. (Cheerleading Jokes)
- What do you do if a principal rolls her eyes at you?…. Pick them up and roll them back to her! (Biology Jokes)
- A new principal was checking over his school on the first day. Passing the stockroom, he was startled to see the door wide open and teachers bustling in and out, carrying off books and supplies in preparation for the arrival of students the next day. The school where he had been a Principal the previous year had used a check-out system only slightly less elaborate than that at Fort Knox. Cautiously, he asked the school’s long time Custodian, “Do you think it’s wise to keep the stock room unlocked and to let the teachers take things without requisitions?” The Custodian looked at him gravely… “We trust them with the children, don’t we?”
- Teacher: I’ve had to send you to the principal every day this week. What do you have to say for yourself? Student: I’m glad it’s the last day of school! (Principal Jokes for Kids)
- One morning a mother was trying to wake up her son.
“Wake up now! It’s the first day of school, You don’t want to be late.”
“I don’t want to go to school,” the son replied.
His mother said, “Give me two reasons why you don’t want to go to school.”
“Okay. One, all the children hate me. Two, all the teachers hate me.”
“Not good enough,” the mother replied.
“Fine,” the son said. “Then you give me two good reasons why I SHOULD go to school.”
“One, you’re 50 years old. Two, you’re the principal of the school.”
- Boy: “Isn’t the principal a dummy!” Girl: “Say, do you know who I am?” Boy: “No.” Girl: “I’m the principal’s daughter.” Boy: “And do you know who I am?” Girl: “No,” Boy: “Thank goodness!”
- What do you call a principal without students?… Happy!
- Did students laugh when the principal fell on the ice?… No, but the ice cracked up. (Winter Jokes)
- How do principals stay cool during a high school athletic contest?…They sit near the fans! (101 Sports Jokes)
- Principal: How can we keep the school clean? Student: By staying at home.
- Where do you put smart hot dogs?….On honor rolls! (Hot Dog Jokes)
- When is a high school theater clumsy?… When the curtain falls.
- What did one plate say to the other plate in the school cafeteria?… Lunch (dinner, or breakfast) is on me!
- What did one classroom wall say to the other?… Hey, let’s meet in the corner.
- Why are fish so smart?… They travel in schools!
- What did the picture in the principal’s office say to the wall?… I was framed!
- Have you heard the joke about the school sidewalk? … It’ll crack you up!
- Why did the principal marry the custodian?… Because he swept her off her feet! (Wedding Jokes)
- According to a news report, a certain private school in Washington recently was faced with a unique problem. A number of 12-year-old girls were beginning to use lipstick and would put it on in the bathroom.That was fine, but after they put on their lipstick they would press their lips to the mirror leaving dozens of little lip prints.Every night, the maintenance man would remove them and the next day, the girls would put them back. Finally the principal decided that something had to be done. She called all the girls to the bathroom and met them there with the maintenance man. She explained that all these lip prints were causing a major problem for the custodian who had to clean the mirrors every night.To demonstrate how difficult it had been to clean the mirrors, she asked the maintenance man to show the girls how much effort was required. He took out a long-handled squeegee, dipped it in the toilet, and cleaned the mirror with it. Since then, there have been no lip prints on the mirror. There are teachers, and then there are educators.