My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
Top Joke Pages: 180 School Jokes, Family Joke of the Day, May Jokes for Kids
More Principal Jokes…
- Knock knockout?…Who is there?…Boo… Boo Who?… Don’t cry! There are a few more jokes about principals. (Knock Knock Jokes for Kids)
- Early one morning, a mother went in to wake up her son. ‘Wake up, son. It’s time to go to school’ ‘But why, Mom? I don’t want to go.’ ‘Give me two reasons why you don’t want to go.’ ‘Well, the kids hate me for one, and the teachers hate me, too!’ ‘Oh, that’s no reason not to go to school. Come on now and get ready.’ ‘Give me two reasons why I should go to school.’ ‘Well, for one, you’re 52 years old. And for another, you’re the principal!’ (Back to School Jokes & Jokes for the 1st Day of School)
- Principal: I’ve had to send you to the principal every day this week. What do you have to say for yourself? Student: I’m glad it’s the last day of school! (Jokes for the Last Day of School)
- What did the cross eyed teacher say to the principal?…. “I can’t control my pupils!” (Top U.S. Principals)
- Why did the clock go to the principal’s office?… For tocking too much!
- What do you do if a principal rolls her eyes at you?…. Pick them up and roll them back to her!
- A new principal was checking over his school on the first day. Passing the stockroom, he was startled to see the door wide open and teachers bustling in and out, carrying off books and supplies in preparation for the arrival of students the next day. The school where he had been a Principal the previous year had used a check-out system only slightly less elaborate than that at Fort Knox. Cautiously, he asked the school’s long time Custodian, “Do you think it’s wise to keep the stock room unlocked and to let the teachers take things without requisitions?” The Custodian looked at him gravely… “We trust them with the children, don’t we?”
- Teacher: I’ve had to send you to the principal every day this week. What do you have to say for yourself? Student: I’m glad it’s the last day of school! (Principal Jokes for Kids)
- One morning a mother was trying to wake up her son.
“Wake up now! It’s the first day of school, You don’t want to be late.”
“I don’t want to go to school,” the son replied.
His mother said, “Give me two reasons why you don’t want to go to school.”
“Okay. One, all the children hate me. Two, all the teachers hate me.”
“Not good enough,” the mother replied.
“Fine,” the son said. “Then you give me two good reasons why I SHOULD go to school.”
“One, you’re 50 years old. Two, you’re the principal of the school.”
- Boy: “Isn’t the principal a dummy!” Girl: “Say, do you know who I am?” Boy: “No.” Girl: “I’m the principal’s daughter.” Boy: “And do you know who I am?” Girl: “No,” Boy: “Thank goodness!”
- What do you call a principal without students?… Happy!
- Did students laugh when the principal fell on the ice?… No, but the ice cracked up. (Winter Jokes)
- How do principals stay cool during a high school athletic contest?…They sit near the fans! (101 Sports Jokes)
- Where do you put smart hot dogs?….On honor rolls! (Hot Dog Jokes)
- When is a high school theater clumsy?… When the curtain falls.
- What did one plate say to the other plate in the school cafeteria?… Lunch (dinner, or breakfast) is on me!
- What did one classroom wall say to the other?… Hey, let’s meet in the corner.
- Why are fish so smart?… They travel in schools!
- What did the picture in the principal’s office say to the wall?… I was framed!
- Have you heard the joke about the school sidewalk? … It’ll crack you up!