- Two men are walking through a graveyard with their dogs. One man turns to the other and says ‘Morning’ The other man replies ‘No, just walking the dog.” (Cemetery Jokes for Kids)
- What do you get if you walk behind a car?… Exhausted!
- My grandpa started walking five miles a day when he was 60….. Now he’s 97 years old and we don’t know where he is. (Grandparent Jokes for Kids)
- Did hear the mountain joke?… You won’t get over it! (Geography Jokes for Kids)
- If you’re on a walk and find a fork in the road, what do you do?… Stop for lunch.
- I have to walk early in the morning, before my brain figures out what I’m doing.
- If you are going to try cross-country skiing, start with a small country. (Geography Jokes for Kids)
- What did the man say when he walked into the bar?… ouch!