My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
Top Joke Pages: 180 School Jokes, Family Joke of the Day, May Jokes for Kids, Funny Jokes for Kids, Funny Animal Jokes for Kids
- Two men are walking through a graveyard with their dogs. One man turns to the other and says ‘Morning’ The other man replies ‘No, just walking the dog.” (Walking Jokes for Kids)
- Where is the cemetery?… It’s in the dead center of town!
- Why is that cemetery so popular?… People have always been dying to get in!
- Being president is like running a cemetery: You’ve got a lot of people under you, and nobody’s listening. Bill Clinton (Election Jokes)
- What do you call a skeleton that lies on its grave?… Lazy bones! (Biology Jokes for Kids & Halloween Jokes for Kids)
- Why couldn’t the skeleton get into the cemetery?… He had no body to go with! (Halloween Jokes for Kids)
- What does a cemetery have a fence?… To keep the people out because they are dying to get in.
- Wow the cemetery is huge. How many people are dead in there?… All of them!
- What do zombies eat with their Christmas dinner?… Grave-y. (Christmas Jokes)
- Where do grave diggers get their coffee?… At the burial grounds! (Coffee Jokes for Kids)
- Did you hear about the guy who wrote cemetery jokes?… He was sentenced to death!
- Why do people hate driving in a cemetery?… The roads are all dead ends!
- What time does a gave digger like to work?… The graveyard shift!
- Did you know the cemetery is the most popular place in town?… People are dying to get in!