My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
Snow Day Jokes & Snowman Jokes
Google Search “Snow Jokes”
- Where does the Grinch keep his money?… In a snow bank. (Grinch Jokes)
- What do you call the Cat in the Hat when he’s walking on snow?… A cool cat!.
- Why did the farmer wear one boot to town?… Because he heard there would be a 50% chance of snow! (Farming Jokes)
- What falls on Frosty but never hurts him?… Snow. (Frosty the Snowman Jokes)
- How was the snow globe feeling in January?… A little shaken! (January Jokes)
- Grandma has been staring through the window ever since it started to snow. If it gets any worse, I’ll have to let her inside. (Grandparent Jokes)
- What do snowmen eat for breakfast?… Snowflakes! (Snowman Jokes / Cereal Jokes / Snow Jokes)
- Why don’t mountains get cold in the winter?… They wear snowcaps. (Hiking Jokes)
- With tears in his eyes, the little boy told his kindergarten teacher that only one pair of boots was left in the classroom and they weren’t his. The teacher searched and searched, but she couldn’t find any other boots. “Are you sure these boots aren’t yours?” she asked. “I’m sure,” the little boy sobbed. “Mine had snow on them.” (Kindergarten Jokes & Snow Jokes)
- Where does a snowman keep his money?… In a snow bank. (Snowman Jokes)
- Knock, knock!… Who’s there?… Snow… Snow who?… Snowbody! (Knock Knock Jokes & Snow Jokes)
- When asked about his job, Frosty always replies, “There’s no business like snow business.”
- How do Eskimos make their beds?… With sheets of ice and blankets of snow.
- Knock knock…Who’s there?…Snow…Snow who?… Snow use – I’ve forgotten my name! (Christmas Knock Knock Jokes )
- What do road crews use at the North Pole?… Snow cones!