My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
March 2020 = 25,875 page views / 835 views per day
Down 59% from 2019
- Dr. Seuss Jokes: Where does the Cat in the Hat go when he’s sick?… To Dr. Seuss. (Cat Jokes)
- Middle School Jokes: Teacher: Where did your mom go to middle school? Student: Alaska. Teacher: Never mind, I’ll ask her myself.(Mother’s Day Jokes & Alaska Jokes)
- Funny Spring Jokes for Kids: If April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring?… Pilgrims! (Social Studies Jokes)
- Friday the 13th Jokes: Why does Freddy Krueger wear a hat?… He ran out of scare spray. (Barber Jokes)
- Donut Jokes for Kids: Knock Knock… Who’s there… Donut… Donut who?… Donut ask, it’s a secret! (Knock Knock Jokes for Kids)
- Hockey Jokes for Kids: What does a hockey player and a magician have in common?… Both do hat tricks! (Magic Jokes)
- Turtle Jokes for Kids: What do you get if cross a Turtle with a Giraffe?… A Turtle-Neck (Giraffe Jokes for Kids & Fall Jokes).
- Candy Jokes: What kind of bear has no teeth?… A gummy bear! (Hunting Jokes for Kids)
- Grandparent Jokes: What do you call having your grandma on speed dial?… Instagram.
- American Revolution Jokes: What dance was very popular in 1776?… Indepen-dance! (Music Jokes)
- Principal Jokes for Kids: Principal: I’ve had to send you to the principal every day this week. What do you have to say for yourself? Student: I’m glad it’s the last day of school! (Jokes for the Last Day of School)
- Track & Field Jokes: What is a runner’s favorite movie?… The Green Mile. (Movie Jokes)
- March Jokes: Can February March?… No, but April May. (Top 10 Jokes for Each Month)
- Electoral College by State: Highest to Lowest: Why did the poor, rookie Super Bowl quarterback have his receivers cross at midfield?… Because he was trying to make ends meet.
- Leap Year Jokes: What is a frog’s favorite month?… February. It has a Leap Year. (February Jokes & Frog Jokes)