Guest Blog Page
Top Joke Pages
- 180 School Jokes! Start Your Day with a Smile!
- Christmas Jokes & Christmas Trivia
- Winter Jokes
- Clean Jokes
- 365 Family Friendly Jokes
- School Jokes: December Jokes
- What did the March say to all the madness?… What’s all that bracket. (March Madness Jokes)
- Can February, March? … No, but April, May!
- Why is everyone so tired on April 1?… Because they’ve just finished a long, 31 day March! (Top Spring Jokes)
- What can be seen in the middle of the months ‘April’ and ‘March’, that cannot be seen in the beginning or end of either month?… the letter “r.”
- When is the best month to hold a protest?… March.
- What is a drill sergeant’s favorite month?… March.
March 2nd: Dr. Seuss Jokes: Why doesn’t the Grinch like knock knock jokes?… Because there’s always Whos there! (Dr. Seuss Jokes / Dr. Seuss Trivia / Top Christmas Jokes)
March 7th: National Pancake Day Jokes: Did you hear about the angry pancake?… He just flipped.
March 7th: National Cereal Day Jokes: Did you hear about Tony The Tiger’s murder?… Police suspect a cereal killer.
March 9th: National Meatball Day: Where did the spaghetti go to dance?… The meat ball!
March 13th: National Napping Day: Did you hear about the kidnapping?…. He’s still sleeping!
March 14th: 101 Pi Day Jokes: What is a math teacher’s favorite dessert?… Pi!
March 17th: St. Patrick’s Day Jokes: Why can’t you borrow money from a leprechaun? …. Because they’re always a little short.
March 20th: 1st Day of Spring: If April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring?… Pilgrims! (Top Social Studies Jokes)
March 30th: National Doctors Day: Why did the gingerbread man go to the doctors?… He was feeling crummy. (Christmas Jokes & Christmas Trivia)
March 30th: National Pencil Day: Why shouldn’t you write with a broken pencil?…Because it has no point!
May Jokes for Kids
June Joke for Kids
January 1st:New Year’s Day Jokes: What does the Easter Bunny say on New Year’s Day?…. Hoppy New Year! (Top Easter Jokes)
January 4th: National Spaghetti Day Jokes: What do you call a fake noodle?… An impasta.
January 5th: National Bird Day Jokes: What kind of math do Snowy Owls like?… Owlgebra! (101 Pi Day Jokes & Algebra Jokes)
January 11th: National Milk Day Jokes: What do you call a cow that doesn’t give milk?… A MILK DUD! (Candy Jokes)
January 15th: National Hat Day Jokes: What did the hat say to the tie?… “You hang around here…I’ll go on a head.”
January 18th: Winnie the Pooh Jokes: What’s Winnie’s favorite bird?… Christopher Robin. (Bird Jokes & Winnie the Pooh Quotes)
January 19th: National Popcorn Day Jokes: Did you hear about the popcorn that joined the army?… They made him a kernel. (Veterans’ Day Jokes)
- What month is the best for coffee? …. Feb – BREW – ary (Coffee Jokes)
- What month is the Jake Paul’s favorite? …. Feb – BRO – ary (Coffee Jokes)
- What month is the best month to tell a lie? …. Fib -ruary (Coffee Jokes)
- What month enjoy a beer the most?…. Feb – BREW – ary (College Jokes)
- What is a frog’s favorite month?… February. It has a Leap Year.
- What is a ghost’s favorite month?… Feb – BOO – uary. (Halloween Jokes)
February 2nd: Ground Hog Day Jokes: What do you call Punxsutawney Phil’s laundry?… Hogwash.
February 4th: Super Bowl Jokes: Why did the NFL football player go to the bank?… to get his quarter back.
February 13th: Pancake Day Jokes: Did you hear about the angry pancake?… He just flipped. (Top Psychology Jokes)
February 14th: Valentine’s Day Jokes: Why is Valentine’s Day the best day for a celebration?… Because you can really party hearty!
February 19th: Presidents’ Day Jokes & Election Jokes (Electoral College: Highest to Lowest by State): Why did George Washington have trouble sleeping?…. Because he couldn’t lie.
February 29th: Leap Year Jokes: What do athletes wear on Leap Day?… Jumpsuits. (101 Sports Jokes for Kids)