My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
Top Joke Pages: 180 School Jokes, Family Joke of the Day, May Jokes for Kids
- Who shaves 10 times a day and still has a beard?… The barber.
- What do you call a line of rabbits marching backwards?… A receding hare line. (Rabbit Jokes)
- What kind of hair do oceans have?… Wavy! (Ocean Jokes for Kids)
- Why did the Christmas tree go to the barber?… It needed to be trimmed. (Christmas Tree Jokes)
- Barber Shop Sign: We play with scissors for the shear fun of it.
- How did the barber win the race?… He took a short cut.
- I wanted to be a barber, but I just couldn’t cut it. (Labor Day Jokes)
- How does a bee brush its hair?… With its honeycomb. (Bee Jokes for Kids)
- Dear Disney, why doesn’t Tarzan have a beard? (Tarzan Jokes & Disney Jokes)
- Soldiers in Heaven Little Jake asked his mother during the Memorial Day Parade: “Mamma, don’t soldiers ever go to heaven?” “Of course they do!” protested his mother. “What makes you ask?” “There are so many soldiers with beards but I never saw any pictures of angels with beards.” he replied The mother responded “Oh, that’s because most vets who go to Heaven get there by a close shave.” (Memorial Day Jokes)
- Why does Freddy Krueger wear a hat?… He ran out of scare spray. (Friday the 13th Jokes)
- How do rabbits keep their fur neat?… They use a harebrush (hairbrush). (Rabbit Jokes & Barber Jokes)
- What do you call a group of men waiting for a haircut?… A barbercue.
- What do you call a goat with a beard?… Goatee.
- Who does Princess Leia’s hair?… Darth Braider! (Star Wars Jokes)
- Hair Salon Sign: We play with scissors for the shear fun of it.
- What would you get if you crossed a colonial hairpiece with a teepee?… A powdered wigwam! (American Revolution)