My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
June Jokes / June Hashtags / Top June Pages / June Guest Blogs
Social Studies Jokes
More Flag Day jokes….
- Knock knock?…Who is there?…Boo… Boo Who?… Don’t cry! We have the best Flag Day jokes.
- I almost got a job at a bullring but ultimately decided against it. There were too many red flags. (Labor Day Jokes)
- What’s the best rated flag?… The US, it has fifty stars!
- What did the flag do when it lost its voice?… It just waved.
- Knock knock… Who’s there?… Razor… Razor who?… Razor flag, it’s Flag Day! (Barber Jokes)
- What is the most popular sport on the Fourth of July?… Flag football. (Football Jokes & Flag Day Jokes)
- What do you get when you cross Captain America with the Incredible Hulk?… The Star-Spangled Banner. (4th of July Jokes)
- What march would you play at a jungle parade?… “Tarzan Stripes Forever!” (Memorial Day Jokes & Tarzan Jokes)
- A Great American Book Never Written: “The Parts of the National Anthem” by Homer D. Brave. (Book Jokes)
- Best War of 1812 Book Never Written:… “The Star- Spangled Banner” by Jose Kanusee. (Book Jokes)
- What did on flag say to the other flag?… Nothing. It waved!
- Teacher: Johnny, what are the last words of “The Star-Spangled Banner”?… Student: “Play ball”? (Baseball Jokes for Kids)
- Teacher: “How did the Founding Fathers decide on our country’s flag?” Student: “I guess they took a flag poll!” (American Revolution Jokes)
- Did you hear about the flag’s birthday?… It was a flappy one! (Birthday Jokes)
- Where was the flag of USA first hoisted?… On the pole.
- What is a race car drivers favorite flag?… a Checkered Flag. (NASCAR Jokes)
- How is a flag like Santa Claus?… They both hang out at the pole! (Christmas Jokes for Kids)
- Knock, knock… Who’s there?… Noah… Noah, who?… Noah good joke about Flag Day?
- What’s red, white and blue?… Our flag, of course. And a sad candy cane! (Christmas Jokes for Kids)
- What did the flag say to the pole?… Nothing, it just waved!
- What’s the best part about living in Switzerland?… Well the flag is a big plus. (World Geography Jokes for Kids)
- I ended things with my communist girlfriend… Too many red flags.
- What did the patriotic dog do on Flag Day?… He flagged his tail! (Dog Jokes for Kids)
- Several engineers were attempting to measure the height of a flag pole. They only had a measuring tape, and they were getting quite frustrated trying to slide the tape up the pole. They could get the tape no more than a third of the way up the pole before it would bend and fall down. A mathematician asks what they’re doing, and they explain. The mathematician offers to help. She removes the pole from the ground, sets it down, and measures it easily. She then returns the measuring tape to the engineers, and walks off. When she leaves, one engineer says to the others, “That’s just like a mathematician! We need to know the height, and she gives us the length!” (Math Jokes for Kids & Math Jokes for Teachers)
- What would you get if you crossed the Stars and Stripes with a cookie?… A Flag Newton! (Cookie Jokes)
- What’s red, white, blue and yellow?… The Star-spangled Banana! (Banana Jokes for Kids)
- How do statisticians determine which banner to hoist?… They take a flag poll. (Math Jokes for Kids)
- Knock Knock… Who’s there?… June… June who?… June know how to tell a good Flag Day knock-knock joke?
- Teacher: “What do you know that has stars and stripes?” Student: “A movie about a zebra!” (Movie Jokes & Funny Animal Jokes for Kids)
- I moved to Switzerland a year ago. A friend asked me how much I like the country. I said… “Well, the flag is a big plus.”
- What is a race car drivers least favorite color?… Yellow (Caution Flag). (NASCAR Jokes)
- Knock Knock… Who’s there?… June… June who?… June know any good Flag Day knock knock jokes? (June Jokes & Spring Knock Knock Jokes)
- What color is a battle flag?… Violent. (Civil War Jokes)
- What would you get if you crossed a famous march tune with a monster and his friends?… “Stars and Twerps Forever!” (March Jokes & Music Jokes)
- What’s the difference between June 14 and a day when a monster cooks?… One’s a flag day and the other’s a gag day! (June Jokes)
- I’ve just been given a Swiss flag for my collection… Which is a big plus.
- Did you hear about Six Flags new roller coaster?… They are calling it 2020. (Covid Jokes)
- During a recent heat wave, a poll revealed that beads of sweat had amassed (mast) on the secretary’s forehead and a virus was rippling through the office staff. Although the boss knew that the secretary was very sick, he saw no reason to ban her from the office. Instead, he wrote a note with pennant (pen and) paper, and he flagged the issue to be addressed with the standard protocol. (Math Jokes for Kids)
- What does a long pole eat?… Flag newtons. (Cookie Jokes)
- What’s a huge red flag, but also a big plus, so overall it’s neutral?… The Swiss flag.
- I want to give communism a chance… but there’s too many red flags.
- I discovered that my boyfriend is a communist spy. I guess I could have noticed this sooner… but chose to ignore the red flags.
- It should be obvious to everyone that communism won’t work. I mean seriously… there were so many red flags.
Flag Day Knock Knock Jokes
- Knock knock… Who’s there?… Razor… Razor who?… Razor flag, it’s Flag Day!