My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
Google Search “Harry Potter Jokes”
- On a scale from one to ten, how obsessed with Harry Potter are you?… About nine and three quarters. (Math Jokes for Kids)
- Why was Harry Potter sent to the office?… Because he was cursing in class! (School Jokes & 180 School Jokes)
- How excited are you to see Harry Potter and the Cursed Child in NYC?… On a scale of 1 to 10 – About nine and three quarters.
- You don’t get my Harry Potter jokes?… There must be som thing RON with you.
- Why did Professor Snape stand in the middle of the road?… So you’ll never know which side he’s on.
- What do you call a Hufflepuff with one brain cell?… Gifted. (Biology Jokes for Kids)
- Why doesn’t Voldemort have glasses?… Nobody nose. (Biology Jokes for Kids)
- How does Harry Potter get rid of a rash?… With quit-itch. (Biology Jokes for Kids)
- How do you know if someone’s a pureblood?… Don’t worry they’ll let you know.
- What did the comedian say to Harry Potter?… Why so Sirius?
- What is a worm’s favorite movie?… Harry Potter, they love “Wormtale!” (Worm Jokes)
- What is a worm’s favorite movie character?… “Wormtale!” from Harry Potter! (Worm Jokes)
- Why does Voldemort only use Twitter and not Facebook?… Cause he only has followers, not friends!
- What does Harry Potter have that Voldemort doesn’t?… A NOSE! (Biology Jokes for Kids)
- How do Death Eaters freshen their breath?… With Dementos. (Candy Jokes for Kids)
- What do you call a potterhead on a horse?… Harry Trotter. (Horse Jokes)
- Voldemort: Why so sirius? Sirius Black: Why so nosy? (Biology Jokes for Kids)