February 2020 = 24,094 page views / 830 views per day
- Leap Year Jokes: What is a frog’s favorite month?… February. It has a Leap Year. (February Jokes & Frog Jokes)
- Middle School Jokes: Teacher: Where did your mom go to middle school? Student: Alaska. Teacher: Never mind, I’ll ask her myself.(Mother’s Day Jokes & Alaska Jokes)
- Candy Jokes: What kind of bear has no teeth?… A gummy bear! (Hunting Jokes for Kids)
- Dr. Seuss Jokes: Where does the Cat in the Hat go when he’s sick?… To Dr. Seuss. (Cat Jokes)
- Donut Jokes for Kids: Knock Knock… Who’s there… Donut… Donut who?… Donut ask, it’s a secret! (Knock Knock Jokes for Kids)
- ave in common?… Both do hat tricks! (Magic Jokes)
- February Jokes: What month is the best for coffee? …. Feb – BREW – ary (Coffee Jokes)
- Hockey Jokes for Kids: What does a hockey player and a magician h
- American Revolution Jokes: What dance was very popular in 1776?… Indepen-dance! (Music Jokes)
- Turtle Jokes for Kids: What do you get if cross a Turtle with a Giraffe?… A Turtle-Neck (Giraffe Jokes for Kids & Fall Jokes).
- Electoral College by State: Highest to Lowest: Why did the poor, rookie Super Bowl quarterback have his receivers cross at midfield?… Because he was trying to make ends meet.
- 180 School Jokes! Start Your Day with a Smile! What do you find in an empty nose?…fingerprints! (Top Elementary School Jokes)
National Lobster Day Jokes: Why don’t lobsters share?… They’re shellfish.