My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
Google Search “2022 Beijing Winter Olympics Jokes”
- Knock, knock… Who’s there?… Woo… Woo, who?… Who are you cheering for in the Winter Olympics in Beijing? (Winter Olympics Knock Knock Jokes)
- Knock, knock… Who’s there?… Noah… Noah, who?… Noah good joke about the Winter Olympics in Beijing? (Winter Olympics Knock Knock Jokes)
- A book never written: “How to Win at the Winter Olympics” by Vick Tori. (Book Jokes)
- Why was the Winter Olympian not able to listen to music?… Because he broke the record! (Music Jokes & 365 Music Jokes)
- Why did the spotted jungle cat get disqualified from the Winter Olympics?… It was a cheetah.
- Teacher: Please use the word “account” in a sentence. Student: Sure. “On account of three, we’ll start the race.” (Jokes for Teachers & Grammar Jokes)
- What did the hot dog say when it won a gold medal?… I’m a wiener! (Hot Dog Jokes)
- Why were the skiing elephants thrown out of the Olympics?… Because they couldn’t keep their trunks up! (Elephant Jokes & Swimming Jokes)
- Why can’t tomatoes win races against lettuce at the Winter Games?… The lettuce are always a head, and the tomatoes are always trying to ketchup! (Lettuce Jokes & Farming Jokes)
- Why couldn’t the dog compete in the Winter Olympics?… He wasn’t a part of the human race! (Marathon Jokes & (Dog Jokes)
- Why couldn’t the bike finish the Olympic race?…It was two-tired. (Bike Jokes)
- A book never written: “Ski Juimping” by Will E. Makit. ((Marathon Jokes & Book Jokes)
- Why is it so hot in a stadium after the Olympic games are over?… Because all the fans have left!
- Why does Cinderella never win the Olympics?… She has a pumpkin for a coach and runs away from the ball.
- A book never written: “The Olympic Trials” by Willy Qualify. (Book Jokes)
- How do fireflies start a race?… “On your mark. Get set. Glow!”
- What’s the name of the fastest dinosaur at the Olympics?… Prontosaurus.
- What did the groundhog’s trainer tell him before the Winter Olympics?… Gopher gold. (Ground Hog Day Jokes)