My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
Top Joke Pages: 180 School Jokes, Family Joke of the Day, May Jokes for Kids, Funny Jokes for Kids, Funny Animal Jokes for Kids, Knock Knock Jokes for Kids
Alaska Jokes & More Alaska Jokes….
Top 10 Jokes for each state & Top 50 State Jokes
The Electoral College by State: Highest to Lowest
- Where do cows go on vacation?… Moo York. (Cow Jokes)
- What state do dogs like?… New Yorkie.
- What do you call a group of cows that judge a book?… The Moo-York-Times!
- What did the New York flag say to the American flag?… Nothing. It waved! (Top Flag Day Jokes)
- If the New York Knicks were chasing the New York Yankees team, what time would it be?… Five after nine. (9:05)
- Teacher: “More than 200 years ago, our forefathers defeated the British in the Revolutionary War.” Student: “Wow! They must have been pretty strong, four men defeating a whole army!” (Top 4th of July Jokes)
- What do penguins wear on their heads?… Ice caps. (Top Winter Jokes)
- Why can fish measure distances so well?… Because they have their own scales.
- Did you hear about the power outage in the New York library?… Thirty people were stuck on the escalator for three hours.
- What happened as a result of the Stamp Act?…The Americans licked the British. (Top 4th of July Jokes)
- What do you call an American revolutionary who draws cartoons?…Yankee Doodler. (Top 4th of July Jokes)
- What did the sea say to the Long Island Shore?… Nothing, it just waved!
- What do Derek Jeter and a map key have in common?… Both are legends. (Top Geography Jokes)
- Did you hear about the map that was mugged?… It was rolled by the map librarian.
- How did the geography student drown?… His grades were below C-level. (Top Teacher Jokes)
- What has a mouth but can’t eat?… The Hudson River!
- What is a nautical chart’s best pitch?… The depth curve. (Top Baseball Jokes)
- Where do you find the Atlantic Ocean without water?… On a map! (Top Geography Jokes)
- What is the tallest building in New York?… The New York Library of course, it has the most stories!
- Where do New York fish keep their money?… In the riverbanks of the Hudson River.
- Why does the Phil Simms know all the map symbols?… Because he’s a legend.
- What goes hundreds of miles and never moves?… The New York Turnpike!
- What’s in the middle of the (Atlantic) ocean?… Letter E! (Top Geography Jokes)
- What do Babe Ruth and a map key have in common?… Both are legends. (Top Geography Jokes)
- Teacher: Where were you born? Student: New York. Teacher: Which part? Student: What do you mean, ‘which part’? My whole body was born in Boston! (Top Teacher Jokes)
- If a plane crashed on the border of New York and Connecticut, where would they bury the survivors?… You wouldn’t bury them anywhere because survivors are the people who lived! (Top Geography Jokes)
- What runs but never goes out of breath?… The Hudson River! (Top Geography Jokes)
- If the Brooklyn Nets were chasing the New York Mets team, what time would it be?… Five after nine. (9:05)
- If the the New York Yankees were chasing New York Knicks, what time would it be?… Nine after five. (5:09)
- If the the New York Mets were chasing Brooklyn Nets, what time would it be?… Nine after five. (5:09)
- What was the Yankees favorite food in the Revolutionary War?…Chicken Catch-a-Tory! (Top 4th of July Jokes)
- Why do pigs go to New York City?… To see the Big Apple. (Bacon Jokes)