My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
Top Joke Pages: 180 School Jokes, Family Joke of the Day, May Jokes for Kids, Funny Jokes for Kids, Funny Animal Jokes for Kids, Knock Knock Jokes for Kids
More Pennsylvania Jokes…
Top 10 Jokes for Each State & Top 50 State Jokes
The Electoral College by State: Highest to Lowest
- Did you hear the joke about the Liberty Bell?… Yeah, it cracked me up! (American Revolution Jokes)
- “Where was the Declaration of Independence signed?”… “On the bottom!” (American Revolution Jokes)
- Which colonists told the most jokes?… Punsylvanians! (American Revolution Jokes & 4th of July Jokes)
- Where did the pencil go for vacation?… To Pennsylvania. (Pencil Jokes)
- Teacher: “True or False? The Declaration of Independence was written in Philadelphia. Student: “False. It was written in ink.” (American Revolution Jokes & Teacher Jokes)
- Where does everyone get there pencils from?… Pennsylvania! (Pencil Jokes for Kids)
- Why were the first Pennsylvania settlers like ants?… Because they lived in colonies. (Top 50 State Jokes& Pennsylvania Jokes)
- Where do pencils travel to?… PENCILvaneya.
- A book never written: “To Make a Sandwich” by Phil E. Cheese. (Sandwich Jokes)
- What is Ronald McDonalds favorite city in Pennsylvania?… Pitts-burger.
- Why is the Liberty Bell like a dropped Easter egg?… They’re both cracked. (Easter Jokes & Egg Jokes)
- Where do pretzels go on vacation?… Pretzilvania.
- State has TWO capitals. Can you name them?… “N” and “D”
- What did Lake say to the shore?… Nothing, it waved. (15 Best Lakes in South Carolina)
- What is the tallest building in?… Public Library of course, it has the most stories! (Library Jokes)
- What goes hundreds of miles and never moves?… The Turnpike!
- Where do a fish keep their money?… In the riverbanks of the . (Ten Longest Rivers in North Dakota)
- What has a mouth but can’t eat?… The River!
- What runs but never goes out of breath?… The River! (Geography Jokes for Kids)
- If a plane crashed on the borders of where would they bury the survivors?… You wouldn’t bury them anywhere because survivors are the people who lived! (Geography Jokes for Kids)
- Teacher: Where were you born? Student: North Dakota. Teacher: Which part? Student: What do you mean, ‘which part’? My whole body was born in ! (Teacher Jokes)
- Did you hear the joke about Mountain?… You won’t get over it. (Hiking Jokes)
- Montana, where the elevation is usually a bigger number than the town’s population. (Hiking Jokes)
- A couple in Montana had a baby… Now their population is 17! (Baby Jokes)
- A cowboy and his blind horse: A man is casually crossing the Montana plains when his horse died all of the sudden. The nearest town was three days walk. So, he started to walk. 3 days later he ends up in this quiet ‘ol town but nobody had a horse for sale. So he commenced to walking to the closest town which was a two days journey. Unfortunately, nobody in that town had a horse for sale, however, he did come across this stable where the fellow runnin’ it mentioned his brother in a nearby Town had a horse for sale. He commenced to walk to this next town and 2 DAYS LATER found the guy’s brother. “I talked to your brother two days walk from here and he says you might have a horse to sell me.” “Yes I do have a horse for sale,” He replied, “But he don’t look so good.” “I don’t care. I’ll take him anyways. I’ve been walking for damn near a week now. I’m tired and I need a horse.” So he gets on the horse and the horse takes off and bumps into a tree and stops. “Heyyy, something’s wrong with this horse. I think he’s blind. YOU SOLD ME A BLIND HORSE MISTER!” “I told you Sir, THE HORSE DON’T LOOK SO GOOD!”
- Tourist: “Lived in this town all your life?” Resident: “No, not yet.”
- Tourist: “Nice little town — so old and quaint. Must be a lot of odd characters around here, though, right?” Resident: “Oh yes, quite a few. You see ’em around. But they’re mostly gone after Labor Day.” (Labor Day Jokes & Travel Blogs)
- Where do [state] elementary school sports teams buy their uniforms?… New Jersey? (Elementary School Jokes)
- Where do [state] middle school sports teams buy their uniforms?… New Jersey? (Middle School Jokes)
- Where do [state] high school sports teams buy their uniforms?… New Jersey? (High School Jokes)
- Why did the [state] teacher jump into the pool?… She wanted to test the water! (Teacher Jokes & Swimming Jokes for Kids)
- Why did the [state] teacher jump into the lake?… She wanted to test the water! (Teacher Jokes & Swimming Jokes for Kids)
- Why did the [state] teacher jump into the ocean?… She wanted to test the water! (Teacher Jokes & Ocean Jokes)
- Why did the [state] teacher jump into the river?… She wanted to test the water! (Teacher Jokes & Swimming Jokes for Kids)
- What did [state] see?… the same thing Arkansas.