My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
Top Joke Pages: 180 School Jokes, Family Joke of the Day, May Jokes for Kids, Funny Jokes for Kids, Funny Animal Jokes for Kids, Knock Knock Jokes for Kids
More Pennsylvania Jokes…
Top 10 Jokes for Each State & Top 50 State Jokes
The Electoral College by State: Highest to Lowest
- Did you hear the joke about the Liberty Bell?… Yeah, it cracked me up! (American Revolution Jokes)
- “Where was the Declaration of Independence signed?”… “On the bottom!” (American Revolution Jokes)
- Which colonists told the most jokes?… Punsylvanians! (American Revolution Jokes & 4th of July Jokes)
- Where did the pencil go for vacation?… To Pennsylvania. (Pencil Jokes)
- Teacher: “True or False? The Declaration of Independence was written in Philadelphia. Student: “False. It was written in ink.” (American Revolution Jokes & Teacher Jokes)
- Where does everyone get there pencils from?… Pennsylvania! (Pencil Jokes for Kids)
- Why were the first Pennsylvania settlers like ants?… Because they lived in colonies. (Top 50 State Jokes& Pennsylvania Jokes)
- Where do pencils travel to?… PENCILvaneya.
- A book never written: “To Make a Sandwich” by Phil E. Cheese. (Sandwich Jokes)
- What is Ronald McDonalds favorite city in Pennsylvania?… Pitts-burger.
- Why is the Liberty Bell like a dropped Easter egg?… They’re both cracked. (Easter Jokes & Egg Jokes)
- Where do pretzels go on vacation?… Pretzilvania.