My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
Top Pennsylvania Twitter Accounts
More Pennsylvania Jokes…
Top 10 Jokes for Each State & Top 50 State Jokes
The Electoral College by State: Highest to Lowest
- Did you hear the joke about the Liberty Bell?… Yeah, it cracked me up! (American Revolution Jokes)
- Where does corn go for vacation?… Lake Earie. (Travel Guest Blogs)
- Where does ghost corn go to haunt people?… Lake Eerie.
- The 1st group of early Americans who were really fond of earthquakes were the Quakers. (Rhode Island & Earthquake Jokes)
- “Where was the Declaration of Independence signed?”… “On the bottom!” (American Revolution Jokes)
- Which colonists told the most jokes?… Punsylvanians! (American Revolution Jokes & 4th of July Jokes)
- Super Bowl LII: Why did the Eagles win the Super Bowl?… They’re very talonted. (Super Bowl Jokes & Bird Jokes)
- Where did the pencil go for vacation?… To Pennsylvania. (Pencil Jokes)
- Teacher: “True or False? The Declaration of Independence was written in Philadelphia. Student: “False. It was written in ink.” (American Revolution Jokes & Teacher Jokes)
- Where does everyone get there pencils from?… Pennsylvania! (Pencil Jokes for Kids)
- Where did the pen go for holiday?… He went to pencil-vania. (Pencil Jokes)
- Why were the first Pennsylvania settlers like ants?… Because they lived in colonies. (Top 50 State Jokes& Pennsylvania Jokes)
- Where do pencils travel to?… PENCILvaneya.
- A book never written: “To Make a Sandwich” by Phil E. Cheese. (Sandwich Jokes)
- What is Ronald McDonalds favorite city in Pennsylvania?… Pitts-burger.
- Why is the Liberty Bell like a dropped Easter egg?… They’re both cracked. (Easter Jokes & Egg Jokes)
- Where do pretzels go on vacation?… Pretzilvania.
- State has TWO capitals. Can you name them?… “N” and “D”
- What did Lake say to the shore?… Nothing, it waved. (15 Best Lakes in South Carolina)
- What is the tallest building in?… Public Library of course, it has the most stories! (Library Jokes)
- What goes hundreds of miles and never moves?… The Turnpike!
- Where do a fish keep their money?… In the riverbanks of the . (Ten Longest Rivers in North Dakota)
- What has a mouth but can’t eat?… The River!
- What runs but never goes out of breath?… The River! (Geography Jokes for Kids)
- If a plane crashed on the borders of where would they bury the survivors?… You wouldn’t bury them anywhere because survivors are the people who lived! (Geography Jokes for Kids)
- Teacher: Where were you born? Student: North Dakota. Teacher: Which part? Student: What do you mean, ‘which part’? My whole body was born in ! (Teacher Jokes)
- Did you hear the joke about Mountain?… You won’t get over it. (Hiking Jokes)
- Montana, where the elevation is usually a bigger number than the town’s population. (Hiking Jokes)
- A couple in Montana had a baby… Now their population is 17! (Baby Jokes)
- A cowboy and his blind horse: A man is casually crossing the Montana plains when his horse died all of the sudden. The nearest town was three days walk. So, he started to walk. 3 days later he ends up in this quiet ‘ol town but nobody had a horse for sale. So he commenced to walking to the closest town which was a two days journey. Unfortunately, nobody in that town had a horse for sale, however, he did come across this stable where the fellow runnin’ it mentioned his brother in a nearby Town had a horse for sale. He commenced to walk to this next town and 2 DAYS LATER found the guy’s brother. “I talked to your brother two days walk from here and he says you might have a horse to sell me.” “Yes I do have a horse for sale,” He replied, “But he don’t look so good.” “I don’t care. I’ll take him anyways. I’ve been walking for damn near a week now. I’m tired and I need a horse.” So he gets on the horse and the horse takes off and bumps into a tree and stops. “Heyyy, something’s wrong with this horse. I think he’s blind. YOU SOLD ME A BLIND HORSE MISTER!” “I told you Sir, THE HORSE DON’T LOOK SO GOOD!”
- Tourist: “Lived in this town all your life?” Resident: “No, not yet.”
- Tourist: “Nice little town — so old and quaint. Must be a lot of odd characters around here, though, right?” Resident: “Oh yes, quite a few. You see ’em around. But they’re mostly gone after Labor Day.” (Labor Day Jokes & Travel Blogs)
- Where do [state] elementary school sports teams buy their uniforms?… New Jersey? (Elementary School Jokes)
- Where do [state] middle school sports teams buy their uniforms?… New Jersey? (Middle School Jokes)
- Where do [state] high school sports teams buy their uniforms?… New Jersey? (High School Jokes)
- Why did the [state] teacher jump into the pool?… She wanted to test the water! (Teacher Jokes & Swimming Jokes for Kids)
- Why did the [state] teacher jump into the lake?… She wanted to test the water! (Teacher Jokes & Swimming Jokes for Kids)
- Why did the [state] teacher jump into the ocean?… She wanted to test the water! (Teacher Jokes & Ocean Jokes)
- Why did the [state] teacher jump into the river?… She wanted to test the water! (Teacher Jokes & Swimming Jokes for Kids)
- What did [state] see?… the same thing Arkansas.