My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
Top Joke Pages: 180 School Jokes, Family Joke of the Day, May Jokes for Kids, Funny Jokes for Kids, Funny Animal Jokes for Kids, Knock Knock Jokes for Kids
More Fireworks Jokes…
- I’m good at firework displays. I’ve got a flare for it. (Labor Day Jokes for Kids)
- What is Uncle Sam’s favorite snack?… Fire crackers. (4th of July Jokes for Kids)
- What did one firecracker say to the other firecracker?… My pop’s bigger than your pop. (Father’s Day Jokes for Kids)
- July 4th PSA: On one hand fireworks are a lot of fun. On the other hand I only have 2 fingers. (4th of July Jokes for Kids & Biology Jokes for Kids)
- How was the at the Fourth of July picnic?… The hot dogs were bad, but the brats were the wurst! (4th of July Jokes for Kids)
- “Don’t light those fireworks!” Dad exploded. (Fathers Day Jokes)
- What do you call a duck who likes watching fireworks?… A firequacker. (Funny Animal Jokes for Kids)
- What did the lightning say to the fireworks?… Hey! You stole my thunder.
- Bullets and fireworks are the only things that do their job After they’ve been fired. (Labor Day Jokes)
- I was afraid I might fail my fireworks exam But I passed with flying colors
- What do you get if you cross a stegosaurus with a firework?… Dino-myte!
- What did the fuse say to the firecracker?… Lets get together and “pop it like its hot.” (
- Last 4th of July I remember watching the fireworks on the TV In hindsight, that probably wasn’t the best place to light them. (4th of July Jokes for Kids)
- A pyrotechnic expert friend of mine lost his job after the fireworks didn’t go off in the right sequence.
- What’s the most dangerous salad leaf?… A rocket propelled grenade.
- A battery and a firework were arrested. One was charged, the other let off.
- Why are fireworks so cool?… It’s cause they’re lit.
- “My brother swallowed a box of firecrackers.” Friend: “Is he all right now?”…. “I don’t know. I haven’t heard the last report.”
- Food, Family, Fourth of July, and Fireworks. The four best F words ever!
- I launched my own clothing line this week. I knew I shouldn’t have lit the fireworks near the washing.