My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
Top Joke Pages:
Top 10 May Pages / May Hashtag of the Day / May Guest Blogs
- What is the difference between a school teacher and a train?… The teacher says spit your gum out and the train says “chew chew chew.” (School Jokes & Teacher Jokes)
- I think I proved something very important at high school graduation: that I could walk and chew gum at the same time. – Melanie White (Graduation Jokes & Walking Jokes)
- What do bees chew?… Bumble-gum. (Bee Jokes for Kids)
- What is the moon’s favorite gum?… Eclipse!
- I think I proved something very important at graduation: that I could walk and chew gum at the same time. – Melanie White (Graduation Jokes for Kids & Walking Jokes)
- A man walks into a convenience store to buy some gum. He sees the gum costs $10, so he asks the cashier, “How can you justify charging so much?”… “Well,” the cashier said. “It’s in mint condition!”
- Did you hear about the astronaut who stepped on chewing gum?… He got stuck in Orbit. (Astronomy Jokes for Kids)
- What do you call a train that eats toffee?… A chew, chew train.
- What did the chewing gum say to the shoe?… I’m stuck on you!
- What do whales like to chew?… Blubber gum! (Whale Jokes for Kids)
- What’s the difference between a bunny and a lumberjack?… One chews and hops, the other hews and chops.
- Why did the boy think worms would taste like chewing gum?… Because they’re wrigleys. (Worm Jokes)
- Why did the chewing gum cross the road?… It was stuck to the chicken’s foot.