My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
Google Search “Georgia Jokes”
- What is the most popular summer dessert for teachers in Georgia?… Peach pi. (Jokes for the Last Day of School)
- South Carolina has TWO capitals. Can you name them?… “S” and “C”
- What did Lake Marion say to the shore?… Nothing, it waved. (15 Best Lakes in South Carolina)
- What is the tallest building in South Carolina?… Thomas Cooper Library of course, it has the most stories! (Library Jokes)
- What goes hundreds of miles and never moves?… The South Carolina Turnpike!
- Where do a fish keep their money?… In the riverbanks of the Savannah River. (Ten Longest Rivers in South Carolina)
- What has a mouth but can’t eat?… The Pee Dee River!
- What runs but never goes out of breath?… The Catawba River! (Geography Jokes for Kids)
- If a plane crashed on the borders of South Carolina and North Carolina where would they bury the survivors?… You wouldn’t bury them anywhere because survivors are the people who lived! (Geography Jokes for Kids)
- Teacher: Where were you born? Student: South Carolina. Teacher: Which part? Student: What do you mean, ‘which part’? My whole body was born in ! (Teacher Jokes)
- Did you hear the joke about Sassafras Mountain?… You won’t get over it. (Hiking Jokes)
- Tourist: “Lived in this town all your life?” Resident: “No, not yet.”
- Tourist: “Nice little town — so old and quaint. Must be a lot of odd characters around here, though, right?” Resident: “Oh yes, quite a few. You see ’em around. But they’re mostly gone after Labor Day.”