My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
More Alaska Jokes….
- Where is the best place to dock your boat in Alaska?… “Anchor” age. (Fishing Jokes)
- Culturally no one in Alaska dates in the winter. When asked why, one Alaskan replied, “We try, but its hard to break the ice.” (Valentine’s Day Jokes & Winter Jokes)
- Alaska has its own capital!… Did Juneau that?
- What do you get from an Alaskan cow?… Ice Cream! (Ice Cream Jokes)
- Teacher: Where did your mom go for her summer vacation? Student: Alaska. Teacher: Never mind, I’ll ask her myself. (Mother’s Day Jokes & Summer Jokes)
- Alaska Tourism Bear Warning If you are considering doing some camping this summer, please note the following public service announcement: In Alaska, tourists are warned to wear tiny bells on their clothing when hiking in bear country. The bells warn away MOST bears (brown, black, etc.), but be careful because they don’t scare Grizzly Bears. Tourists are cautioned to watch the ground on the trail, paying particular attention to bear droppings to be alert for the presence of Grizzly Bears. One can easily spot a Grizzly dropping because it has tiny bells in it. If you know of any other Alaska-related jokes, leave them behind in the comments so we all can have a good laugh. (Travel Guest Blogs & Bear Jokes)
- In Alaska, where it gets very cold, pi is only 3.00. As you know, everything shrinks in the cold. They call it Eskimo pi. (Pi Day Jokes)
- What did the Bering Sea say to the coast of Alaska?… Nothing, it Waved! (Ocean Jokes)
- What does the Alaska police say in an interrogation?… Alaska questions here! (Police Jokes)
- Why do they have so many Taco Bells in Anchorage?… Because Alaskans love brrrrrrrritos. (Burrito Jokes)
- Seafood in Alaska is the reel thing.
- I always feel Whittier in Alaska.