My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
Top 10 Alabama Jokes / Top Alabama Twitter Accounts
- Why is Alabama the smartest state?… Because it has 4 A’s and 1 B! (Back to School Jokes)
- How long does it take to get from Louisiana to Alabama?… One Mississippi. (Louisiana Jokes & Mississippi Jokes)
- What is the #1 selling laundry detergent in Alabama?…. (Roll) Tide!
- What is the best city to buy a baby shower gift?… Mobile Alabama. (Baby Gifts)
- Where is Avogadro’s favorite vacation spot?… Mole – Bile, Alabama. (Mole Day Jokes)
- Where does everyone in Alabama play games on their phone?… Mobile.
- What did Guntersville Lake say to the shore?… Nothing, it waved. (15 Best Alabama Lakes)
- Alabama is hosting a party for all the states. Hawaii says, “be there or be square!” Unfortunately, Colorado and Wyoming didn’t attend. (Wyoming Jokes & Colorado Jokes)
- Did you hear about the $4,000,000 Alabama State Lottery?… The winner gets $4 a year for a million years.
- Why do folks in Alabama go to the movie theater in groups of 18 or more?… because 17 and under not admitted. (Movie Jokes)
Top 10 Alaska Jokes
- What do you get from an Alaskan cow?… Ice Cream! (Ice Cream Jokes)
- Teacher: Where did your mom go for her summer vacation? Student: Alaska. Teacher: Never mind, I’ll ask her myself. (Mother’s Day Jokes)
- Knock Knock… Who’s there?… Alaska… Alaska who?… Alaska her to the prom if you think she will say yes. (Clean Prom Jokes)
- What did the Bering Sea say to the coast of Alaska?… Nothing, it Waved! (Ocean Jokes)
- Why do they have so many Taco Bells in Anchorage?… Because Alaskans love brrrrrrrritos. (Burrito Jokes)
- What do Alaskans order at McDonalds?… Icberg-ers with chili sauce. (Fast Food Jokes – old)
- If Mississippi bought Virginia a New Jersey, what would Delaware?…. Idaho, Alaska! (Top 50 State Jokes)
- Why couldn’t the Anchorage school district buy enough buses for children?… Because they had to buy the Zambonis first! (Hockey Jokes)
- What sort of pudding roams wild in the Alaska?… Moose.
- What did Delaware to the basketball game?… Idaho, Alaska. Maybe her New Jersey. (Top 50 State Jokes)
Top 10 Arizona Jokes / Arizona Jokes
- What is the #1 drink in Phoenix?… Iced-T, Arizona Iced-T of course. (Iced Tea Jokes)
- How hot is it in Arizona?… The cows are giving evaporated milk. (Cow Jokes)
- How hot is it in Arizona?… You eat hot chilies to cool your mouth off. (Cinco De Mayo Jokes)
- How hot is it in Arizona?… Hot water now comes out of both taps.
- Can you name the capital in Arizona?… “A.”
- What did Theodore Roosevelt Lake say to the shore?… Nothing, it waved. (15 Best Lakes in Arizona)
- What is the tallest building in ?… The Arizona State Library of course, it has the most stories! (Library Jokes)
- What goes hundreds of miles and never moves?… The Arizona State Turnpike!
- Where do fish keep their money?… In the riverbanks of the Gila River. (Ten Longest Rivers in Arizona)
- What has a mouth but can’t eat?… The Salt River!
Top 10 Arkansas Jokes / Top Arkansas Twitter Accounts
- What did Tennessee?… The same thing Arkansas. (Tennessee Jokes)
- Which state has the most pirates?… Arrrrrrrkansas. (Pirate Jokes)
- Can you name the capital in Arkansas?… “A”
- What did Bull Shoals Lake say to the shore?… Nothing, it waved. (15 Best Lakes in Arkansas)
- What is the tallest building in Arkansas?… Arkansas State Public Library of course, it has the most stories! (Library Jokes)
- A teacher asked her students about Arkansas’s official state bird. A student raised his hand immediately and said, “Mosquitoes.”
- What goes hundreds of miles and never moves?… The Arkansas Turnpike!
- Where do fish keep their money?… In the riverbanks of the Arkansas River. (Ten Longest Rivers in Arkansas)
- What has a mouth but can’t eat?… The Red River!
- What runs but never goes out of breath?… The White River! (Geography Jokes for Kids)
Top 10 California Jokes / California Jokes
- Why did Cali phone ya (California)?… She called to say Hawhi ya (Hawaii) (Hawaii Jokes)
- What happens when the smog lifts over Los Angeles?… UCLA.
- Where do Christmas plants go when they want to become movie stars?… Holly-wood! (Christmas Jokes & Movie Jokes)
- What do you call a map guide to Alcatraz?… A con-tour map. (Geography Jokes)
- California geologists aren’t perfect, they have their San Andreas faults. (Geography Jokes)
- Where do waffles go on vacation?… Sandy Eggo. (Travel Blogs)
- Where in California does everyone have minty fresh breath?… Sacra-mentos. (Candy Jokes)
- Fortunately the California earthquakes were a bit out in the desert so not many people got hurt. But a few snakes were rattled. (Earthquake Jokes & Snake Jokes)
- What did California say to Baja California?… Nothing. They just shook! (Earthquake Jokes)
- Did you hear about the California owl conspiracy network?… They’re allegedly calling themselves the “ca-hoots.” (Bird Jokes)
Top 10 Maine Jokes
- People from Maine are so self-centered… All their T-Shirts and mugs say “I ME”!
- Maine Tourist: “Lived in this town all your life?” Maine Native: “No, not yet.”
- Are there several ways to abbreviate Maine?… Or is it just me
- What happened when a Maine fisherman was late to work?… She lobster job. (Lobster Jokes)
- Why did the Maine lobster blush?… It saw the Atlantic Ocean’s bottom. (Ocean Jokes for Kids & Summer Jokes for Kids)
- Why don’t Maine lobsters share?… They’re shellfish. (Lobster Jokes)
- How does a lobster answer the phone?… Shello? (Lobster Jokes)
- I was a Maine lobsterman, but I couldn’t live on my net income. (Labor Day Jokes)
- Did you hear the joke about Mount Katahdin?… You won’t get over it. (Hiking Jokes)
you know why they buried George H. W. In Houston instead of his beloved
Kennebunkport?… Because it’s way too cold for planting Bushes in Maine.
(President’s Day Jokes)
Top 10 Texas Jokes
Top 10 Wyoming Jokes & Wyoming Jokes
- What state asks the most questions?… “Why” oming! (Grammar Jokes)
- Hawaii is hosting a party for all the states. Hawaii says, “be there or be square!” Unfortunately, Colorado and Wyoming didn’t attend. (Hawaii Jokes & Colorado Jokes)
- Did you hear the joke about Teton Range?… You won’t get over it. (Hiking Jokes & Wyoming Mountains)
- Wyoming, where the elevation is usually a bigger number than the town’s population. (Hiking Jokes)
- A couple in Wyoming had a baby… Now their population is 17! (Baby Jokes)
- A cowboy and his blind horse: A man is casually crossing the Wyoming plains when his horse died all of the sudden. The nearest town was three days walk. So, he started to walk. 3 days later he ends up in this quiet ‘ol town but nobody had a horse for sale. So he commenced to walking to the closest town which was a two days journey. Unfortunately, nobody in that town had a horse for sale, however, he did come across this stable where the fellow runnin’ it mentioned his brother in a nearby Town had a horse for sale. He commenced to walk to this next town and 2 DAYS LATER found the guy’s brother. “I talked to your brother two days walk from here and he says you might have a horse to sell me.” “Yes I do have a horse for sale,” He replied, “But he don’t look so good.” “I don’t care. I’ll take him anyways. I’ve been walking for damn near a week now. I’m tired and I need a horse.” So he gets on the horse and the horse takes off and bumps into a tree and stops. “Heyyy, something’s wrong with this horse. I think he’s blind. YOU SOLD ME A BLIND HORSE MISTER!” “I told you Sir, THE HORSE DON’T LOOK SO GOOD!” (Horse Jokes)
- If you know several people who have hit a cow more than once, you live in Wyoming. (Cow Jokes)
- Knock Knock… Who’s there!… Wyoming!… Wyoming who?… Wyoming so mean to me!
- Why did the Wyoming teacher jump into the pool?… She wanted to test the water! (Teacher Jokes & Swimming Jokes for Kids)
- What did Wyoming see?… the same thing Arkansas.