My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
June Jokes / June Hashtags / Top June Pages / June Guest Blogs
Social Studies Jokes
More Flag Day jokes….
- Knock knock… Who’s there?… Razor… Razor who?… Razor flag, it’s Flag Day! (Barber Jokes)
- What is the most popular sport on the Fourth of July?… Flag football. (Football Jokes & Flag Day Jokes)
- What’s the best rated flag?… The US, it has fifty stars!
- What did on flag say to the other flag?… Nothing. It waved!
- What do you get when you cross Captain America with the Incredible Hulk?… The Star-Spangled Banner. (4th of July Jokes)
- Where was the flag of USA first hoisted?… On the pole.
- How is a flag like Santa Claus?… They both hang out at the pole! (Christmas Jokes for Kids)
- Teacher: “How did the Founding Fathers decide on our country’s flag?” Student: “I guess they took a flag poll!” (American Revolution Jokes)
- Best War of 1812 Book Never Written:… “The Star- Spangled Banner” by Jose Kanusee. (Book Jokes)
- A Great American Book Never Written: “The Parts of the National Anthem” by Homer D. Brave. (Book Jokes)
- Teacher: Johnny, what are the last words of “The Star-Spangled Banner”?… Student: “Play ball”? (Baseball Jokes for Kids)
- How do statisticians determine which banner to hoist?… They take a flag poll. (Math Jokes for Kids)
- Did you hear about the flag’s birthday?… It was a flappy one! (Birthday Jokes)
- What is a race car drivers favorite flag?… a Checkered Flag. (NASCAR Jokes)
- What did the flag say to the pole?… Nothing, it just waved!
- Several engineers were attempting to measure the height of a flag pole. They only had a measuring tape, and they were getting quite frustrated trying to slide the tape up the pole. They could get the tape no more than a third of the way up the pole before it would bend and fall down. A mathematician asks what they’re doing, and they explain. The mathematician offers to help. She removes the pole from the ground, sets it down, and measures it easily. She then returns the measuring tape to the engineers, and walks off. When she leaves, one engineer says to the others, “That’s just like a mathematician! We need to know the height, and she gives us the length!” (Math Jokes for Kids & Math Jokes for Teachers)
- What’s red, white and blue?… Our flag, of course. And a sad candy cane! (Christmas Jokes for Kids)
- Teacher: “What do you know that has stars and stripes?” Student: “A movie about a zebra!” (Movie Jokes & Funny Animal Jokes for Kids)
- What did the patriotic dog do on Flag Day?… He flagged his tail! (Dog Jokes for Kids)
- What’s red, white, blue and yellow?… The Star-spangled Banana! (Banana Jokes for Kids)
- What march would you play at a jungle parade?… “Tarzan Stripes Forever!” (Memorial Day Jokes & Tarzan Jokes)
- What is a race car drivers least favorite color?… Yellow (Caution Flag). (NASCAR Jokes)