My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
Top Joke Pages: 180 School Jokes, Family Joke of the Day, Sports Jokes for Kids, May Jokes for Kids
Top 10 May Pages / May Hashtag of the Day / May Guest Blogs
- Badminton Jokes for Kids: Why are badminton players so loud?… Because they are always making a RACKET!
- Baseball Jokes for Kids: Did you hear the joke about the baseball?… It will leave you in stitches!
- Basketball Jokes for Kids: Why do basketball players love cookies?… Because they can dunk them!
- Boxing Jokes for Kids: What is a boxer’s favorite part of a joke?… The punch line!
- Golf Jokes for Kids: Golf is a game where the ball lies poorly and the golfers lie well.
- Gymnastics Jokes for Kids: What is a banana’s favorite gymnastics move?… A split! (Banana Jokes for Kids)
- Hockey Jokes for Kids: What does a hockey player and a magician have in common?… Both do hat tricks!
- Horse Racing Jokes for Kids: Where do Kentucky Derby horses get their hair done?… Maine. (State Jokes)
- Kentucky Derby Jokes for Kids: How does a Kentucky Derby horse greet another horse?…With Southern Horspitality!
- Lacrosse Jokes for Kids: What did the lacrosse stick say to the ball?…”Catch ya later!”
- Marathon Jokes for Kids: Did you hear about the marathon runner who ran for three hours but only moved two feet?… He only had two feet! (Biology Jokes for Kids)
- Softball Jokes for Kids: What did the softball glove say to the ball?…”Catch ya later!”
- Surfing Jokes for Kids: What did the wave say to the surfer?… Have a swell time! (World Oceans Day Jokes)
- Swimming Jokes for Kids: What race is never run?… A swimming race. (Summer Jokes for Kids)
- Track and Field Jokes for Kids: