My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
More Presidents’ Day Jokes…
- I love February because it contains two of my favorite annual events Groundhog Day, and the State of the Union Address. One involves a meaningless ritual in which we look to a notoriously unreliable mammal for prognostication with no basis in reality. The other involves a groundhog. (Ground Hog Day & Presidents’ Day Jokes)
- What’s Joe doing until Trump is removed from office?… BIDEN his time. (January Jokes)
- EVICTED FAMILY NEEDS HELP MOVING! MUST BE OUT BY JANUARY 20th! Please send any unneeded moving supplies to: 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW Washington, DC 20500. (Impeachment Jokes)
- What’s Joe doing until Trump is removed from office?… BIDEN his time. (January Jokes & Impeachment Jokes)
- What will the American people say to President Trump if he gets impeached?… “You’re fired!” (Impeachment Jokes)
- Andrew Johnson was the first US leader to ever be impeached… You could say it was unpresidented. (Impeachment Jokes)
- Which former president planted the most Christmas trees?… Wood-row Wilson! (Christmas Tree Jokes & Election Jokes)
- I don’t understand why everyone is getting so excited about Trump’s impeachment… It’s not like it’s unpresidented.
- Great American Political Book Never Written: “How to Become President” by Paul O’Ticks. (Presidents’ Day Jokes / Election Jokes / Book Jokes)
- Have you seen the picture of Mount Rushmore before it was carved… It’s completely unprecedented. (Presidents’ Day Jokes & South Dakota Jokes)