My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
Top Joke Pages: 180 School Jokes, Family Joke of the Day, June Jokes for Kids, Funny Jokes for Kids, Funny Animal Jokes for Kids, Knock Knock Jokes for Kids
Social Studies Jokes
More Flag Day jokes….
- Knock knock… Who’s there?… Razor… Razor who?… Razor flag, it’s Flag Day!
- What did on flag say to the other flag?… Nothing. It waved!
- How is a flag like Santa Claus?… They both hang out at the pole! (Christmas Jokes for Kids)
- Teacher: “How did the Founding Fathers decide on our country’s flag?” Student: “I guess they took a flag poll!” (American Revolution Jokes)
- Best War of 1812 Book Never Written:… “The Star- Spangled Banner” by Jose Kanusee.
- A Great American Book Never Written: “The Parts of the National Anthem” by Homer D. Brave.
- Teacher: Johnny, what are the last words of “The Star-Spangled Banner”?… Student: “Play ball”? (Baseball Jokes for Kids)
- How do statisticians determine which banner to hoist?… They take a flag poll. (Math Jokes for Kids)
- Did you hear about the flag’s birthday?… It was a flappy one! (Birthday Jokes)
- What is a race car drivers least favorite color?… Caution Flag Yellow. (NASCAR Jokes)