My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
More Charlie Brown Jokes…
- I can’t read Charlie Brown comics anymore… Turns out I’m allergic to peanuts. (Peanut Jokes)
- Charlie Brown, now a young adult, sits with an academic advisor before enrolling in college…. He tells her he wants to be a counselor, but isn’t sure what direction to go. She looks over his scores as says, “I think you’d make a good grief counselor.” (College Jokes)
- How much was Snoopy’s allowance?… Not too much. Actually, It was peanuts.
- Lucy, Linus, and Charlie Brown are assigned a history project. Each person was assigned a country to report on. “Wow!” Lucy said. “I got Italy!” “Interesting” exclaimed Linus. “I got Germany.” With dismay, Charlie Brown said, “I got Iraq.” (World Geography Jokes)
- What was Snoopy’s favorite color?… Charlie Brown. (Crayon Jokes)
- What happened when Snoopy went to the flea circus?… He stole the show. (Dog Jokes)
- Charlie Brown, Snoopy, Dilbert, Dogbert, Garfield, Jon Arbuckle, and a whole lot of comic strip characters and their pets were on an airplane flying from Miami to Los Angeles… In the middle of the flight, the flight attendant gave out food to everyone but Charlie Brown and Snoopy. They asked him why everyone else got some food and they didn’t. The flight attendant said, “Sorry, but we don’t serve Peanuts on this flight.” (Plane Jokes & Pilot Jokes)
- Why did the Peanuts kids invite Schroeder to every event?… He had the keys. (Piano Jokes & Music Jokes)
- How did Charlie Brown’s parents know he was going to be a famous musician?… He kept saying “I gotta rock.”
- Why did Snoopy need a bath?… He bumped into Pigpen. (Pig Jokes)